Xbox 360 Problems with loading terraria, please assist.

Tditti

Terrarian
I have a downloaded terraria from the Xbox live market place. I have a Xbox live gold account, and whenever I try to open terraria, the “update required” screen flashes briefly, I am then disconnected from Xbox live and returned to the home screen. I have tried a variety of different solutions and none have been successful.

I have a downloaded terraria from the Xbox live market place. I have a Xbox live gold account, and whenever I try to open terraria, the “update required” screen flashes briefly, I am then disconnected from Xbox live and returned to the home screen. I have tried a variety of different solutions and none have been successful.
For the Xbox 360 version of Terraria, the last update was in 2016. I’m not sure if the original game download that you got from the live marketplace included everything or not. Is there anyway for you to inquire from Microsoft if there are more downloads needed. Are you able to open the game at all?

For the Xbox 360 version of Terraria, the last update was in 2016. I’m not sure if the original game download that you got from the live marketplace included everything or not. Is there anyway for you to inquire from Microsoft if there are more downloads needed. Are you able to open the game at all?
I could try inquiring with a Microsoft helpline, and no I am not able to open the game at all.

I could try inquiring with a Microsoft helpline, and no I am not able to open the game at all.
I would recommend that, yeah. I don’t like the quintessional hand-offs that happen (Microsoft says asks Terraria, Terraria says ask Microsoft, etc) but if you purchased the game and can’t open it, I do think that the company you purchased it from needs to help you get it running. I can’t think of anything from the game side that would help your issue, sorry.

I would recommend that, yeah. I don’t like the quintessional hand-offs that happen (Microsoft says asks Terraria, Terraria says ask Microsoft, etc) but if you purchased the game and can’t open it, I do think that the company you purchased it from needs to help you get it running. I can’t think of anything from the game side that would help your issue, sorry.
I know this is off-topic, but once my dad called a company that helps with phones and they said "call google" and then google said "call the other company" and it lasted like 6 hours back and forth like 20 times

Back
Top Bottom