Procedural Generation Parkour - Help and Progress

Howdy all. I've been working on a parkour minigame for my server (which, can you believe it, has the intent of using procedural generation). Here are my screenshots so far, and then the spot I need help with.

My Parkour Generation and Reset
BuEjyhC.png

XccgiUO.png

Here's what's going on - The darts fire and activate the actuators by reaching the teal pressure pads. However, if any blocks are solid, they cannot reach the pad, resulting in all the blocks solidifying. Once all the darts have passed, the green wire touches every actuator, making them all non-solid.
WT8Q0LI.png

This is my hoard of 3 way signal splitters, prepared to split signals and each activate blocks.

So, here's my problem. I want to have the outputs of the splitters each connect to actuators, but I only have 1 wire color left to use. This would make it impossible for them to each activate some different and some same blocks. Any ideas?

I could probably work around this by having each wire not connect to the same block as another, for now that's what I'll try.

Well, I would just take the wires you already ran out to the left side from your actuators, hook them up to a big decoder, and figure the rest of the randomization out from there. Once you have them all broken out, you can also handle the reset right there.

Back
Top Bottom