PC Project Biosphere

Triple

Terrarian
Hey everyone, so I started my pet project Biosphere after finishing Moon Lord. I'm planning on including 8 biomes and possibly expanding them if necessary. If there are any suggestions to improve my project, please let me know! For now, I'm simply trying to find a way to fill up the space on the upper half of the biosphere as the bottom half is for NPCs with the individual biospheres for the rest of the NPCs.

The 8 Biomes are: Forest, Desert, Snow, Crimson, Corruption, Hallow, Jungle, and Mushroom. If I am missing any important biomes (particularly fishing), let me know. This is a completely new world in Expert, Large.

1CB726E3943D2130AC566124E056ABBB4A50C913

B861C4328561A577D3CBA570D25B16DF1AD94E0F

Attachments

• sphere1.jpg
    sphere1.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 2,685
  • sphere2.jpg
    sphere2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,858
Just a house that encompasses most if not all of the available biomes as well as a home for the NPCs and I.

Interesting, you made a good start on it I see.

I can't build, even if my life depended on it.

The only biome you're missing is the ocean. There are some fish exclusive to the ocean, so you may want to construct one. That is if you can, I don't know if it's possible to make an artificial ocean.

You can only make an artificial ocean if you build over the actual ocean. It's location dependent.

Back
Top Bottom