tAPI Project Boundless ~no limits, not even the sky~

zetaPRIME

Terrarian
Logo.png

~ g o - b e y o n d - e v e r y t h i n g ~

Welcome to Project Boundless, possibly one of the most ambitious Terraria mod projects ever created. This is an overarching mechanics and content mod stretching from early game to endgame... and far beyond.

Planned features include:
- Infusion system: collect Soul Shards dropped from enemies and infuse them into items to upgrade or change them
- "Gestalt" armors: tiered sets upgraded through the Infusion system with special features and visual effects of their own that can show through vanity items
- Additional tiers that span far beyond vanilla endgame
- Class builds not possible in vanilla Terraria
- Tools, weapons, tiles and accessories that stray far from the beaten path
- Several new bosses, all unique in behavior and appearance, each with their own unique music
- New seasonal events for... less commonly known holidays.
- Lots more to find, craft, fight...
- ...including some things that might seem familiar to some.

More details coming soon to a forum thread near you.

This sounds interesting.

I would love to sprite for this, don't be afraid to give me a call.

I have both Gimp (an old version which seems to make it easier to understand and get started with spriting) and Paint.net since I never understand the difference between both..
[DOUBLEPOST=1430693697,1430693665][/DOUBLEPOST]I have both Gimp (an old version which seems to make it easier to understand and get started with spriting) and Paint.net since I never understand the difference between both..

FINALLY! A WIP MOD THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS HELLA INTERESTING!

YAY!

In all seriousness, this looks really REALLY cool.

Things I like.
  1. Name of mod
  2. Season changes
  3. Infusing!

I really hope this makes it past the W-I-P stage.. This mod is one of the most interesting I've seen, and I love the mechanics that you're talking about. Possibly add new ways to combine accessories, maybe even combining them INTO armor?

I too share interest in the prospect of where this could go to. I would love to see how this will turn out.

Back
Top Bottom