PC [Project] Mechmod - A T-MEC community mod

Oh, you guys are right. I am going to have a look at that...

Looks like it involves some missing files. (.dlls)
[doublepost=1467806826,1467803583][/doublepost]Ok, I added the .dll files to the download. They go into the same directory as the .exe file.

@five--three Looks like we need to fix some of our project references..

Is multiplayer with vanilla users possible? I'm questioning this for a lot of people.

Yeah, it is. Though, please don't abuse the features on servers.

At the top it says 1.3.1 not yet finished, but the download files say 1.3.1

The 1.3.1 download doesn't work properly yet. It doesn't have as many features either...
[doublepost=1468927029,1468911636][/doublepost]Ok, I should have fixed those bugs. The 1.3.1 pre-release should work now!

hello tech!, well i'm trying to use the mechmod and i get an error that ask for csteamworks.dll, i download the file to try it out but when i try run the exe it just say that i need to use the steam launcher, any help with that please (GoG version).

hello tech!, well i'm trying to use the mechmod and i get an error that ask for csteamworks.dll, i download the file to try it out but when i try run the exe it just say that i need to use the steam launcher, any help with that please (GoG version).

Which one of the 2 versions are you using?

Which one of the 2 versions are you using?
well i download the file that say Mechmod_v1.30.3.zip size 1.9 MB, and terraria 1.3.1
[doublepost=1474131766,1474129920][/doublepost]
well i download the file that say Mechmod_v1.30.3.zip size 1.9 MB, and terraria 1.3.1
ok fixed i download the wrong file, now i'm using the one it say mechmod.zip and its working tyvm for the fast answer :D
[doublepost=1474133007][/doublepost]i don't know if i'm doing right, i can cast things with commands, but when i go to settings i don't see any extra menu for mechmod

[doublepost=1474131766,1474129920][/doublepost]
ok fixed i download the wrong file, now i'm using the one it say mechmod.zip and its working tyvm for the fast answer :D
[doublepost=1474133007][/doublepost]i don't know if i'm doing right, i can cast things with commands, but when i go to settings i don't see any extra menu for mechmod

Well, the newer (working) version doesn't have any of those features. (The mod kind of ended up getting abandoned: @five--three isn't around. I got school and another big project.)

So is mechmod still alive and well? I've been out of the loop for half a year, and now with 1.3.4 just being released, perhaps I'll get back to Terraria engineering :).

Back
Top Bottom