PC [Project] Mechmod - A T-MEC community mod

@DRKV Wow! That is super amazing! :happy: (Mechmod can finally become a tModLoader mod.)

Well, looks like I might just start modding Terraria again in a few weeks. (Currently, I'm still busy with school)

Though, I'd love it if a few people decided to lend me a helping hand. Doing everything alone is, quite frankly, too much work.

I do software development for a living and I am in-between jobs atm. I normally work on js/golang/c++ applications and it's been a long time since I messed with anything .NET, and I've never dealt with XNA before. But syntax is syntax and a framework is just a framework so it's not too tricky.

I'd be happy to set up a private github repo for the project and help out if it would be useful.

I do software development for a living and I am in-between jobs atm. I normally work on js/golang/c++ applications and it's been a long time since I messed with anything .NET, and I've never dealt with XNA before. But syntax is syntax and a framework is just a framework so it's not too tricky.

I'd be happy to set up a private github repo for the project and help out if it would be useful.

Yay! Thank you for offering your help! :happy:Here is an invitation link to the Mechmod Slack channel! Feel free to join it. And, a private GitLab repository already exists.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom