Chromium

Terrarian

index.php
Demon Steel of the First Degree
index.php

Requires:
10 Hellstone Bars and 4 Demonite Bars

Uses:
The basic material for this mod as almost everything requires it to begin however it does need to be upgraded in degrees.
It is simple to do this all you need is 10 demon steel of the previous degree to increase its degree.
The current max degree for demon steel is: 4
index.php
EMC
index.php

Requires:
Any method that converts items into EMC such as the Gem of Eternal Density or Energy Condenser. In order to get it for an energy condenser
you must
kill bosses.

Uses:
This materials name stands for "Electro magnetic currency". However, it can be used for making almost anything that the mod supports.
You can check what the mod supports with a recipe browser for now.
index.php
Dark Matter
index.php

Requires:
250,000,000 EMC and 3 Demon steel of the Fourth Degree

Uses:
Dark matter can make most of the very end game accessories for this mod. It is also used to make the Gem of Eternal Density.
Can also be used to make dark matter armor and some amazing tools.

index.php
Red Matter
index.php

Requires:
500,000,000 EMC and 3 Dark Matter

Uses:
Red matter can make the endgame of endgame accessories. Including armor and special tools.
index.php
Watch of Flowing Time
index.php

Consumes EMC in inventory to increase game time.

index.php
Gem of Eternal Density
index.php

Takes items in your inventory and turns them into EMC automatically if equipped.

index.php
Slime Spawner
index.php

While this accessory is equipped it will consume EMC but will spawn slimes and king slimes rarely.

index.php
Swift Wolfs Rending Gale
index.php

Allows for infinite flying and its quick flying as well.

index.php
Evertide Amulet
index.php

Unlimited water can be placed with this.

index.php
Volcanite Amulet
index.php

Unlimited lava can be placed with this.
index.php
Dark Matter Pickaxe
index.php

Requires:
4 Dark Matter

Uses:
Mines a 3x3 area every use. Not meant for perfect mining.

index.php
Red Matter Pickaxe
index.php

Requires:
4 Red Matter and a Dark Matter Pickaxe

Uses:
Mines a 10x10 area every use. Not meant for perfect mining.
http://tekkitclassic.wikia.com/wiki/Getting_Started_(EE2) Credits go to x3n0ph0b3 and Pahimar for this great mod idea
Check the ingame mod browser to download

Attachments

• Evertide.png
    Evertide.png
    597 bytes · Views: 2,717
  • Volcanite.png
    Volcanite.png
    585 bytes · Views: 2,710
  • EMC.png
    EMC.png
    405 bytes · Views: 3,164
  • DarkMatter.png
    DarkMatter.png
    591 bytes · Views: 2,729
  • WatchOfFlowingTime.png
    WatchOfFlowingTime.png
    588 bytes · Views: 2,613
  • Density.png
    Density.png
    462 bytes · Views: 2,934
  • Spawner.png
    Spawner.png
    426 bytes · Views: 2,640
  • SwiftWolf.png
    SwiftWolf.png
    456 bytes · Views: 2,694
  • DemonSteel.png
    DemonSteel.png
    399 bytes · Views: 2,962
  • RedMatter.png
    RedMatter.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 2,515
  • DarkMatterPickaxe.png
    DarkMatterPickaxe.png
    600 bytes · Views: 2,114
  • RedMatterPickaxe.png
    RedMatterPickaxe.png
    543 bytes · Views: 2,200
Last edited:
I LOVE THE IDEA, i play with projectE a lot in minecraft is a powerful mod when you understand how its works, hope you keep bringing us this mod to terraria version!

The moment I saw this I recognize it all. I used to play with the old EE2 using the philosophers stone and the matter condensers and everything else within the mod. When Pahimar got the idea to recreate the mod it all changed but relatively stayed the same with some much needed mechanics. I love what you are doing here and I support it. Keep it up as I can't wait to see more!

10 hellstone bars for one demon steel bar? i unno that seems kind of broken

Elaborate?
Is it broken because it is too easy to get a demon steel bar?
Is it broken because it is too hard?

From the description, demon steel of the first, second, and third degree are useless except in the creation of the fourth degree.
Basic math
10 hellstone bars = 1 demon steel of the first degree
10 demonsteel of the first degree = 1 demon steel of the second degree (100 hellstone bars)
10 demonsteel of the second degree = 1 demon steel of the third degree (1000 hellstone bars)
10 demonsteel of the third degree = 1 demon steel of the fourth degree (10000 hellstone bars)

I'm going to assume, from the number of items needed to get the endgame gear, that you're saying it is too hard.

I really don't think so. Hellstone is incredibly easy to get. Even at 10,000 per demon steel of the fourth degree (of which 9 are needed (90,000 hellstone worth)) to craft 1 red matter (in addition to the EMC).

So I am still curious. Is it broken because it is too hard or too easy? Please explain in detail.

I wanted to ask if you could make the default stack size of EMC higher. (Like, much higher) having a stack size of 99 for a mod that works in the hundreds-millions of items needed makes it irrelevant, as you cant get 20 Million EMC into your inventory with stacks of 99

I wanted to ask if you could make the default stack size of EMC higher. (Like, much higher) having a stack size of 99 for a mod that works in the hundreds-millions of items needed makes it irrelevant, as you cant get 20 Million EMC into your inventory with stacks of 99
Ill look into this. I believe the max stack size is set to 2,000,000,000

Upon further inspection I do not believe there is an issue. Check what mods your using is my only advice.

you must be ignorant if you can not tell that 10000 is broken, of course it's too hard

No need to be rude. I went into detail explaining some of the hard numbers because it was unclear the manner in which you describe it as being broken.

Broken is colloquially synonymous with something being either very good or very bad.

I understand that this is a forum and it is very easy to react emotionally, but please take the time to do so without the insults.

It appears that "Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls" is the problem, as its change in stack sizes bumps the EMC stack size down to 99. I don't know if this is something you would be able to fix, or if I should ask Fargo... Any ideas?

Why do demon steel bars not stack?, it is making it impossible for me to do anything with this mod as i cant fit enough demon steel bars in my inventory

Ill look into this. I believe the max stack size is set to 2,000,000,000

Upon further inspection I do not believe there is an issue. Check what mods your using is my only advice.

Hi there. i love this mod but could you please post a link here? cuz by somehow my in-game mod browser is broken and i can never get anything there.
thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom