tModLoader Project_Logic

Ok so I noticed something weird after installing this addon. The spawn rate of penguins in my map was ridiculous. I literally had families of penguins show up at my doorstep and they just kept coming after I killed them off. Does your mod do something odd to spawn rates of animals?

No, the mod shouldn't effect the spawn rate of animals. It will however disable enemy spawn if you activate the spawn controller, otherwise though, it doesn't change anything.
As for multiplayer, currently it isn't multiplayer compatible however, it shouldn't stop a world from being loaded with the mod enabled, it would just have syncing issues for the wiring but should still load fine. I have done work towards making it mp compatible and servers using it could load it fine. It was just the wiring activations didn't always sync, primarily, the noteblock sounds as well as delayers.

Thanks for the reply. Ya i don't know why the server would just hang when trying to connect to it, but once i disabled the mod, the server let me login just fine. I do hope you get it working with mp. Are the pistons capable of moving placed object like say a chest or turret? (turrets mod). I had this idea of having retracting turrets in my base that pop out when I pull a lever.

Objects should not be moved at the moment. At the time I made pistons, they weren't going to. This is part of the reason that pistons were never implemented. There will need to be a lot of logic added so that they know what tiles can and cannot be pushed. Currently there are a ton of multitiles that will break (in the bad/glitchy way) when pushed. Now, I will say that, in the time since I made pistons, I have learned a lot more about TileObjectData (it is an internal thing for info about tiles), so I will probably be able to set things up more dynamical which would cut down on the amount of work required to tell what tiles can and can not be pushed. In regards to making objects like turrets and chests pushable in the future, it could be done however, they would have to abide by some rules for how a tile stores it's data. For vanilla tiles, this wouldn't be much of a problem, but modded tiles could have issues.

Ahh ok, sounds complicated. Perhaps one day it could work, dunno. Pretty epic mod either way, keep up the good work, I'm interested in seeing how far you can push this piston thing :) I have all sorts of ideas with trap doors, bay doors, etc with these pistons! :)

Just released 0.5, it has a lot of internal reworking. It should be more difficult to accidentally kill the game (and your ears) if a delayer connects into itself. Also, I forget to remove a random test item that has nothing to do with wiring at all. Check it out while supplies last before it is removed in a later update.

I am really excited to see this mod continue in development. I really want it for multiplayer because I'm currently building a large city for me and my cohorts to live in on an expert world which is also modded. I love building wicked and complicated contraptions so this mod is a godsend that i hope ill be able to use in my constructions soon.

Think you can shoot me the source code for the pistons? Might be able to do something and they would be awesome to have craftable

Also Rartrin, I meant to contact you about this earlier, but if you are still in need of sound effects/samples for more note blocks then send me a PM. I do sound design for a living and have/can make any sounds needed.

Also Rartrin, I meant to contact you about this earlier, but if you are still in need of sound effects/samples for more note blocks then send me a PM. I do sound design for a living and have/can make any sounds needed.
Amazing build Fury seen you on YT!

Why radio link don't work? It's yellow wires from vanila
upload_2018-7-9_19-7-49.png
upload_2018-7-9_19-8-5.png

Logicjunctioncrash.png
Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.

In version 1.3.5.2, the prefix is 0.10.1.5, and in this version, the 0.5 version of Project_Logic. The placed delayer cannot be highlighted. Maybe it's my own reason. If anything is wrong, please reply to me.

Hello, in the current version, the delayer will be connected to both sides of the arrow outside. Maybe it's because I'm using a zero-delay device? I don't know anything else. I hope you can test it. Thank you:)

I hope you can see it. Yes, I am confused by the note block, not because it is not easy to use, but how does the block distinguish the scale? I cannot find the music block I want (it may not be the standard 88-key piano), I hope you can reply, thank you very much

Attachments

• 7OH_FVHH`)8XK]9W8HXF)8J.png
    7OH_FVHH`)8XK]9W8HXF)8J.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 131
  • XJ_{Q7R$MHS]%~CWTW55]XK.jpg
    XJ_{Q7R$MHS]%~CWTW55]XK.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 130
Back
Top Bottom