tModLoader East's Addons

East

Skeletron
Hello fellow terrarians ! I'm here to announce you my 'pack' of mods. Since content mods are common now I decided to take on a step and be creative. Alongside this, I provide support to anyone who can't code but wanted something in game (Join discord for further information). All of my mods will be open-source for anyone to reach them out.

List of Content :

Current Mods :
  • East's Fishing Extension
An extension that adds a new meaning of fishing. Countless amounts of unique mechanics. A new fishing class that allows fishing.
Note : This mod doesn't remove normal fishing.
  • East's UIs
An UI extension that adds UIs that help you throught the game.
  • East's In Game Wikipedia
An in-game wikia that supports my creations, check Sample Content.
  • East's Class Addons
Another extension that adds classes that community wants. I'll move further with this mod until someone comes up with an idea.

Announcements :
  • I work alone so release dates are currently unknown, any help would be appreciated.
Useful Links :

https://discord.gg/Kc44925

Sample Content :

Here is a simple demonstration how the system will work,javelin is just a placeholder(that doesn't mean it won't be used).Fishes have 3 tiers,each tier has higher rarity fish drops and each fish has a unique drop for every biome.I am planning to create more than 1 set,a ton of accessories and weapons to go with this mechanism + auto fishers,town NPCs,hireable fisherman,boats and such !

You can now catch or break crates ,bug net is a placeholder for now.Realise that WOODEN crate hovers above the water due to physics rules,iron and golden crates will stay inside the water.

There are 3 tiers just like the original fish baits (Apprentice,Journeyman and Master).I will be making accessories soon compatible with fish food mechanism.Each tier of food bottle increases the chance to attrack better fishes,and attract them faster.I think .gif is clear enough

Introducing quest compability with new mechanism ! Works both on modded quest fishes and non modded ones.I wanted to use ExampleMods quest fish since I don't cooperate with that.(A valid proof that this isn't fake)

With a new mechanic that our mod provides,you can learn every information about our mod's NPCs ! Here is a simple video that shows only a portion of the mechanic.

Developers :

@East (Coder)

Downloads :

Not avaliable until the mods are playable,but I can provide beta if asked. [/USER]

Special Thanks :

Last edited:
How did you get access to the mod though ? On the second hand coins and the baits are only 1 projectile and thats all that might be an issue with you and fishes can only be killed with fishing weapons

confirming this
link's :red:ked boi
Disbanded it,I will update the OP.

Sorry about being dead whole time,rather than making this one mod I'll create many mods under the name of East's utils.This one will cover fishing.

Last edited:
Hello fellow terrarians ! I'm proud of introducing this mod to you. Main purpose of this mod is to provide quality content as possible. We began working on this for yesterday but so far 3 mechanics has been added.

List of Content :

Mechanics :
  • Wing set bonuses
  • A new fishing mechanism and a class to go with it
  • In-game wikipedia that supports our mod's content
  • NPCs with compeletly new AIs
Additions :
  • 71 items
  • 18 NPCs
  • 24 Buffs
Announcements :
  • We are currently recruiting to speed up our progress
  • Ported fishing mechanism from my old mod Extraterrarial
  • A new unique snow biome boss for pre-hardmode can be added in the future
  • I'll update the OP as we progress
Useful Links :

https://discord.gg/CGtVk8Z

Sample Content :
Here is a simple demonstration how the system will work,javelin is just a placeholder(that doesn't mean it won't be used).Fishes have 3 tiers,each tier has higher rarity fish drops and each fish has a unique drop for every biome.I am planning to create more than 1 set,a ton of accessories and weapons to go with this mechanism + auto fishers,town NPCs,hireable fisherman,boats and such !

You can now catch or break crates ,bug net is a placeholder for now.Realise that WOODEN crate hovers above the water due to physics rules,iron and golden crates will stay inside the water.

There are 3 tiers just like the original fish baits (Apprentice,Journeyman and Master).I will be making accessories soon compatible with fish food mechanism.Each tier of food bottle increases the chance to attrack better fishes,and attract them faster.I think .gif is clear enough

Introducing quest compability with new mechanism ! Works both on modded quest fishes and non modded ones.I wanted to use ExampleMods quest fish since I don't cooperate with that.(A valid proof that this isn't fake)

MORE ON DISCORD SERVER !
With a new mechanic that our mod provides,you can learn every information about our mod's NPCs ! Here is a simple video that shows only a portion of the mechanic.

Developers :

(Every Developer will get a dev set at the end of the release date)
@East (Coder)
@AlexusIchimonji (Spriter)
@Iggysaur (Spriter)
@55 (Spriter)

Downloads :

Not avaliable until the mod is playable,but we can provide beta versions to those who are active on our discord server. [/USER]

Special Thanks :

@Lyriss
Well. there goes the idea of my mod....

Sorry for bumping, I got a job so I had to sort my life out. Updated discord link, will update the OP soon.

Back
Top Bottom