Resolved PS VITA Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicandros

Terrarian
Hey Guys! New to the forum to Hello to All!

I got a Vita for Christmas this past year and really looked into a lot of games to sink my new device and time into. I went with Terraria. I couldn't be happier with the game!!! My question is this. I also own a PS4 and I would like to play my game on the PS4 as well as the Vita when I am at work. Is there any way I can play the same world on my PS4 while I am at home and then my Vita when I am away from home? I read some things that said if you bought the PS4 version, you would also get the Vita Version. Since i purchased the Vita version first, will I be able to get the PS4 version and play my existing world on BOTH consoles?

Thanks ahead of time and feel free to give me any NooB advice!! :)

Thanks again!

You can transfer worlds from PS4 to PS Vita
Meaning, you can transfer your world over when you go to work, then transfer it back (I think)

I'm 99% you can transfer it back, just give it a try :)

Thanks Joe, I guess my main question is how do I get my world on the PS4 to begin with? I havent yet played Terraria on my PS4. Dont even have the game on my PS4 :/ Will i have to purchase it again for my PS4?

Thanks Bud!

I think you will have to buy it again on the PS4, unfortunately.

I would double-check, because I could be wrong.

You will have to purchase the PS4 version of the game. You can upload your worlds in the World select screen on your Vita (and your character in the Character Select screen), and download them the same way on the PS4 if you decide to get that version. Funky little thing there is that the uploads/downloads to the PSN cloud are done per slot: this means you have to remember what slot your character and/or world was in when you uploaded it and download it in the same slot. For example, if you upload "MyAwesomeWorld" on your Vita and that world is in the third slot, on the PS4 you will have to go to the third slot in the World select screen and download it....the slots have to match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom