Resolved [PS3] How to get honey dispenser on ps3?

Arringfray

Terrarian
Good morning all,

I'm fairly new to terraria and just discovered the bee hives in the underground jungle. What i can't figure out is how to get the honey dispenser. The wiki says you get it through ivy chests or sanctums but it then says that sanctums are only on mobile and ivy chests are only desktop and newer consoles.

So has anyone on ps3 found a honey dispenser? If so, where did you find it? Is the wiki wrong and are ivy chests in the ps3 version?

Thank you for the help :)

Good morning all,

I'm fairly new to terraria and just discovered the bee hives in the underground jungle. What i can't figure out is how to get the honey dispenser. The wiki says you get it through ivy chests or sanctums but it then says that sanctums are only on mobile and ivy chests are only desktop and newer consoles.

So has anyone on ps3 found a honey dispenser? If so, where did you find it? Is the wiki wrong and are ivy chests in the ps3 version?

Thank you for the help :)
PS3 should be one of those newer consoles for Ivy chests. Just keep looking for Ivy chests!

PS3 should be one of those newer consoles for Ivy chests. Just keep looking for Ivy chests!

This is taken right from the wiki:

The Old-gen console version runs on 4 different console systems: the , , Xbox 360, and Wii U. Due to hardware requirement issues and memory constraints, this version cannot receive significant updates past the Desktop1.2.4.1 equivalent.[1][2]

So is this incorrect? Or is the wiki wrong about ivy chests?

Has anyone on ps3 ever found one? I just don't want to waste my time looking if i can never find one.

upload_2019-5-15_8-37-31.png

It was introduced at Console 1.06
upload_2019-5-15_8-38-29.png

Therefore, it is still in the Ivy Chests, and you should just keep looking for Ivy chests. If you can't find any, blame RNG.

Back
Top Bottom