Resolved [PS3] Problems with Terraria on PS3 - For some reason downgraded to Trial-Version

Neo-Cooler

Terrarian
Hi there,
I just started my old PS3-console in order to check up on my old Terraria-file on my PS3 account.
But for some reason it's only listed as a Trial-Version and I can't 'upgrade' to the full version my using the in game option - I only pressed it out of curiosity but the PS3 'blocks' the purchase.
Is this supposed to happen? I mean, I guess that the purchase (download-version) was 10 years ago but I think it is kind of strange that I have to pay again the full price.

At least my old savegame was still there but I am not sure if this will help me in any way.

Any help / clarification in this matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi there,
I just started my old PS3-console in order to check up on my old Terraria-file on my PS3 account.
But for some reason it's only listed as a Trial-Version and I can't 'upgrade' to the full version my using the in game option - I only pressed it out of curiosity but the PS3 'blocks' the purchase.
Is this supposed to happen? I mean, I guess that the purchase (download-version) was 10 years ago but I think it is kind of strange that I have to pay again the full price.

At least my old savegame was still there but I am not sure if this will help me in any way.

Any help / clarification in this matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Hi there @Neo-Cooler this isn‘t something I’ve seen any other players experience, sorry. Have you tried getting with PayStation since that is the vendor that you purchased the game from? The developers of the game don’t deal with any of the payment transactions.

Hi there @Neo-Cooler this isn‘t something I’ve seen any other players experience, sorry. Have you tried getting with PayStation since that is the vendor that you purchased the game from? The developers of the game don’t deal with any of the payment transactions.

Hi Unit One,

thanks for your reply even if it does not solve my issue but I guess it was quite unlikely that someone here can fix it.
In my personal experience there is little to no chance to reason with the PlayStation-Support so I guess I will have to cut my losses and move on.

So the thread can be closed.

Back
Top Bottom