PS4 PS4 black screen of death

Radio Man

Terrarian
so for a while every time i get on terraria i would get a black screen every time i were to press on my characters. it wont let me play except playing on the titorial. i have tried many ways to fix this but all other hope has been lost. please help fix this so i can play again. also recentaly there have been some people having the same issue and not knowing how to overvome it. please fix this

Thanks for that, off the top of your head:

• Do you remember the approximate amount of worlds you had?
• Do you remember their names?
• Do you remember what update they were created in (1.2.4, 1.3, 1.4)?
• Do you remember their sizes (tiny, small, medium, large)?

Might be nice to talk about this on discord too - my name on there is Nescre#8044 if you’re able, just some things I’d like to try with you if you’re free

here it is
If its possible could you send me a backup of your PS4 save data?
You could try and create a separate user on your PS4 to verify that its the save data which is causing the issue. If I get a copy of the backup I can get this fixed for you quickly.

You could try and create a separate user on your PS4 to verify that its the save data which is causing the issue. If I get a copy of the backup I can get this fixed for you quickly.
Wait are you planning on using Save Wizard?!

yep it was the save data

Thanks for that, off the top of your head:

• Do you remember the approximate amount of worlds you had?
• Do you remember their names?
• Do you remember what update they were created in (1.2.4, 1.3, 1.4)?
• Do you remember their sizes (tiny, small, medium, large)?

Might be nice to talk about this on discord too - my name on there is Nescre#8044 if you’re able, just some things I’d like to try with you if you’re free
i had atleast 8 worlds. they were called world2II, creativity, the world of wizardry, the shooters story

i had atleast 8 worlds. they were called world2II, creativity, the world of wizardry, the shooters story
I've just reached out to you on Discord - got a couple of things I'd like to go over with you when you're free

Back
Top Bottom