Resolved [PS4] Blood Zombie Statue

Chuggs Gaming

Duke Fishron
Is this item available on ps4 now? I'm having a hard time locating it in any patch notes or figuring out in which patch it was added.

The wiki says PC only but I dont know if that part of the wiki just hasn't been updated yet or what.

Anybody know for sure? I'm just trying to replace my money trough that I accidentally deleted

Is this item available on ps4 now? I'm having a hard time locating it in any patch notes or figuring out in which patch it was added.

The wiki says PC only but I dont know if that part of the wiki just hasn't been updated yet or what.

Anybody know for sure? I'm just trying to replace my money trough that I accidentally deleted
Blood Zombie statues (as well as lots of other statues) were added in 1.3.1 which X1 and PS4 don’t have yet. Sorry, I should have thought of that yesterday when we were talking about your money trough thread.

An easy way to tell when things got added to the game is to scroll down the wiki page until you see “History”. In this example go to Statues, then scroll to History. You can see Blood Zombies statues were added in 1.3.1 on PC.

upload_2019-4-6_15-3-45.png

Blood Zombie statues (as well as lots of other statues) were added in 1.3.1 which X1 and PS4 don’t have yet. Sorry, I should have thought of that yesterday when we were talking about your money trough thread.

An easy way to tell when things got added to the game is to scroll down the wiki page until you see “History”. In this example go to Statues, then scroll to History. You can see Blood Zombies statues were added in 1.3.1 on PC.

View attachment 219141
Oh my glob. Then I cannot tell you how much time I've wasted excavating an entire fresh large world. Facepalm. Welp, thank you. Hopefully my wtb post works out or I'll be grinding blood moons. The Wtb thread and concept seems a bit antiquated these days relative to this game. :sigh:

Oh my glob. Then I cannot tell you how much time I've wasted excavating an entire fresh large world. Facepalm. Welp, thank you. Hopefully my wtb post works out or I'll be grinding blood moons. The Wtb thread and concept seems a bit antiquated these days relative to this game. :sigh:
I wish you good luck in getting many Blood Moons for a new money trough to drop quickly. I had accidentally trashed mine once on a playthrough, and it seemed like eons until I got another Blood Moon. When I did, it was also a Full Moon so the pesky Werewolves ate up all the spawn spots.

Back
Top Bottom