Resolved [PS4] Boss Trophy Glitch/Bug?

MikeToTheE

Terrarian
Hi I been playing Terraria for a long time from PC, Xbox 360, and even now on the PS4. For some time I have not had any issues with boss trophies in general overall they are fairly easy to get within a few kills even within 10 to 12 kills sometimes to reach it. However I'm recently on the PS4 having issues with Plantera. I have beat this boss multitudes of times on PS4 I want to guess somewhere between 40 to 60 times now. Now I know the trophy has a 10% drop rate however given I have beat this boss about 40 to 60 times somewhere between that margin I have not been given the trophy other then the mask it has or the wasp gun for example and even the grenade launcher way more often then the very trophy itself. Either I'm extremely unlucky or is the parameters percentage of getting the trophy far lower then it was before? If anyone has any insight on this feel free to contact me on here or if any better please message my user MikeToTheE on the PS4 console. Has anyone else been having this issue or noticed something similar to this? I more often then not been seeing many posts about how in the past Plantera did have some bugs to it such as the bulb spawn but this is something new entirely for me. Please help anyone.

There should not be any issues with the trophy spawning unless you have modified your game files. Some things that might affect it is if you're fighting enraged plantera as she might nit have the same entity and thus might not drop the trophy. So from the looks of it you're extremely unlucky.

Yeah I think I was extremely unlucky cause it took me even 20 tries after the post but I finally got the trophy actually thankfully. Thanks for the reply back also but everything is good now. Am trophy hunting so it was on my to do list. Currently I have even the event trophies for the Old Ones Army too. Only remaining trophies are Santa NK1 and Everscream. Wish me luck guys ^_^ this post is officially resolved no worries on anything from here.

Back
Top Bottom