Resolved [PS4] Change Language?

RealForApril

Terrarian
Hello, I wonder it is possible to change language on the console? Since English is not my native language, I find it is quite hard to understand some words.THANKS!

Hello, I wonder it is possible to change language on the console? Since English is not my native language, I find it is quite hard to understand some words.THANKS!
Hi @RealForApril, in the PC’s version 1.3.5 update there were many languages added. Perhaps when the console versions reach the 1.3.5 update, that’s when they will also receive the options of different languages.

Here’s the latest news on all platforms, including info on console: Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Have you set your PS4 to your native language? The current version of Terraria will pick the same language provided that a translation exist. If there are no translation it will default to english.
As @Unit One mentioned, 1.3.5 added a lot of new languages. Once console reach that version it should have those languages as well.

Thanks for your replay.
[doublepost=1566460911,1566460894][/doublepost]
Hi @RealForApril, in the PC’s version 1.3.5 update there were many languages added. Perhaps when the console versions reach the 1.3.5 update, that’s when they will also receive the options of different languages.

Here’s the latest news on all platforms, including info on console: Terraria State of the Game - August 2019
Thanks for your reply

Back
Top Bottom