Mobile PS4 controller issues - Terraria v1.4

Calen

Skeletron Prime
Your Terraria Device
Samsung Galaxy A20e
Mobile OS
Android 10
I don't know if this a bug, a controller issue, or and Android problem.

When using an official PS4 controller, I have been experience random problems with movement. About half the time my character and UI work fine, however, at seemingly random times I get ghost inputs.

I'll push in a direction and stop, but my character sometimes carries on for second. When navigating around my inventory or crafting it'll lurch around. It isn't unplayable, but it is frustrating.

Could it be that I have the controller configured incorrectly in the game settings? I have looked, but the game has a lot of settings, and I'm not entirely sure what I should be looking for.

Any insight would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for the update, and for your help!

I don't know if this a bug, a controller issue, or and Android problem.

When using an official PS4 controller, I have been experience random problems with movement. About half the time my character and UI work fine, however, at seemingly random times I get ghost inputs.

I'll push in a direction and stop, but my character sometimes carries on for second. When navigating around my inventory or crafting it'll lurch around. It isn't unplayable, but it is frustrating.

Could it be that I have the controller configured incorrectly in the game settings? I have looked, but the game has a lot of settings, and I'm not entirely sure what I should be looking for.

Any insight would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for the update, and for your help!
It might be because of the controller, I have one controller I use, and because of Munich Greek genes that give me extra oily hands, whenever I play Minecraft the crafting new moves a lot, so it just might be sending some inputs, and you might need to clean it too...

Back
Top Bottom