PS4 PS4 Current Update ( I Need Assistance)

PalePage003

Terrarian
Is the current update on ps4 pro slim 1.31? I've reinstalled twice and forced updated 3 times and I'm not getting any update higher than 1.3.1m The official terraria wiki said the latest version is 1.4.4.5 but stuck on 1.31. Is there any way to get the new update or am I just an idiot and not understanding this because I'm confused? I feel like I'm playing an old version and all my friends are playing on the shimmer biome and I don't even have that content available.

1.31 is probably the build version of Terraria specifically for PlayStation 4 as that version number doesn't appear for the history pf console versions or PC versions. you should try doublechecking to see if the version you have is equivalent to the PC 1.4.4.5 by using the secret seed input " getfixedboi , don'tdigup or notraps " when creating a new world and see if the generating world screen changes or the icon for the world on the world select screen appears different.

I fixed it. For some reason my terraria didn't didn't display my version number. Re installing it fixed the issue. It now says my version is 1.4.4.5 .

Back
Top Bottom