Resolved [PS4) Cursor won’t move

Hi I’m on the ps4 version of terraria and my cursor just won’t move anymore I loaded on to another game to see if it was my controller that broke but it’s not and I’ve deleted the game and reinstalled 4 times played different characters different worlds but the cursor still won’t move and I’ve been all over different websites YouTube and I can’t find anything on it does anyone know how to fix this

Hi I’m on the ps4 version of terraria and my cursor just won’t move anymore I loaded on to another game to see if it was my controller that broke but it’s not and I’ve deleted the game and reinstalled 4 times played different characters different worlds but the cursor still won’t move and I’ve been all over different websites YouTube and I can’t find anything on it does anyone know how to fix this
Have you looked at what cursor sensitivity it has? It might be too low.

The precision one idk wat the actual name for it is but wen I press to switch to the circle one nothing is there the whole cursor just disapears
Well if you’re not moving any of the stick stuff it shouldn’t appear, I made my cursor red and whenever I move in a direction, or move my right thumb stick, the cursor appears far out, so yeah you might not notice it.

Back
Top Bottom