PS4 PS4 Destroyer Bug

SagetheWise

Terrarian
I summoned the Destroyer in Hardmode, and oddly enough, it was completely invisible. Nevertheless, its hit box seemed to remain in the same location. A few of its probes were still visible (only a few, since I was able to kill it so quickly). I took no damage; either it could not reach me at all, or this was another part of this bug.

However, once defeated, it still dropped all of its drops.

I summoned the Destroyer in Hardmode, and oddly enough, it was completely invisible. Nevertheless, its hit box seemed to remain in the same location. A few of its probes were still visible (only a few, since I was able to kill it so quickly). I took no damage; either it could not reach me at all, or this was another part of this bug.

However, once defeated, it still dropped all of its drops.
Hi @Brad1450, thanks so much for taking the time to share this info here. Were you by chance wearing a Familiar Shirt? I know that wearing one can cause your projectiles (yo-yo's or projectiles from other weapons) to go invisible, not sure if it also would make an entire boss invisible. Though I do know that there have been one or two others that had the Destroyer turn up invisible.

If you have a moment, it would be great if you could send your info straight to the developers here, as the more info they have the better: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Back
Top Bottom