Resolved [PS4] Failed to create session.

ieblazed

Terrarian
Hey! I’m new to Terraria and have been playing the game for the past week with friends. So far we’ve been having fun and loving the game until an error started occuring as late of yesterday with our world. I own the primary world on my account and we’ve never had any issues until now it decided that we can no longer load our world in. Whenever I try loading the world on multiplayer it loads up until it gives me a “Failed to create session.” message. It loads up perfectly on single player, but not multiplayer. I’ve done everything to try to troubleshoot it resetting my console, deleting Terraria and redownloading, resetting my licenses, etc. I have Playstation Plus and everything and I’ve seen this bug happen to multiple people online as well. I have not yet found a clear fix on this so would hope to get one soon as we are in love with this game.

- iEblazed

This started happening to myself and a friend yesterday, but after several retries we got through. Today it’s back and no amount of retries allow me to host a game, or for him to join one. We’re both on PS4. I didn’t think terraria had servers in the middle of our connection, so perhaps PSN has issues? I’m not sure, I guess if non-playstation users are seeing it, that would suggest if it’s a Sony or Terraria issue, but it’s definitely an issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210227-081944_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210227-081944_Firefox.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 948
Back
Top Bottom