Resolved [PS4] Frost moon/pumpkin moon issues

Trayjack

Terrarian
The guides say the naughty present is craftable on ps4 console just like the pumpkin moon, yet it's not showing up. Why make the pumpkin moon available on console but not the frost moon???
Also once i reach wave 15 of the pumpkin moon, it never lets me actually complete it. Even though the screen is literally full of pumpkings, i can never kill enough to end the wave.

The guides say the naughty present is craftable on ps4 console just like the pumpkin moon, yet it's not showing up. Why make the pumpkin moon available on console but not the frost moon???
Also once i reach wave 15 of the pumpkin moon, it never lets me actually complete it. Even though the screen is literally full of pumpkings, i can never kill enough to end the wave.
Hi there @Trayjack welcome to the forums. :merchantsmile:

You should be able to craft the naughty present on PS4. Then when you use it at night (7:30pm - 4:30am in the game) it'll start the frost moon. Here's what you need to craft it.
1626372277817.png

For the pumpkin moon - the last wave is 15. You can't go past 15. When you reach wave 15 you can continue to kill enemies until morning (4:30am) to get more loot.

Back
Top Bottom