Resolved [PS4]Have trophies been updated to reflect the loss of exclusive content or addition of 1.3 content?

cadoba123 2

Terrarian
For example, there's a trophy that can be earned for owning all pets. Have the old console-exclusive pets been removed from the requirements, or is the trophy impossible to earn now?

For example, there's a trophy that can be earned for owning all pets. Have the old console-exclusive pets been removed from the requirements, or is the trophy impossible to earn now?
I am not sure @cadaba123 2, but you can ask 505 Games directly through their support portal. You'll need to sign up with an account to submit a support ticket: https://support.505games.com/en/support/solutions

If I hear an answer I'll be sure to report back.

Any feedback on this? The pets and armor trophies and also the killing all bosses trophy....the new accomplishments bit gives you a track but only of the bosses you've killed post update...will i have to go back and kill the other bosses again?

Any feedback on this? The pets and armor trophies and also the killing all bosses trophy....the new accomplishments bit gives you a track but only of the bosses you've killed post update...will i have to go back and kill the other bosses again?
No @Gazf5, not yet. The Pipeworks team is working on critical bug fixes as the priority right now. Questions about in-game situations will probably be answered after they've got the major bugs settled as that is most important right now. You could always do some testing and see if you get the Achievement with the non-exclusive items. :)

I'm trying to get the knight in shining armors trophy but I can't figure out if I need to get the old armor or if now I have to get the expert mode armor as well or what? Also, which pets?

No @Gazf5, not yet. The Pipeworks team is working on critical bug fixes as the priority right now. Questions about in-game situations will probably be answered after they've got the major bugs settled as that is most important right now. You could always do some testing and see if you get the Achievement with the non-exclusive items. :)

Cool, thanks for the reply.
Based on the trophy guide, on psntrophies, for the armor trophy i only need 5 more to complete it, so i'll post when I've got them and let you guys know if the trophy popped.

Cool, thanks for the reply.
Based on the trophy guide, on psntrophies, for the armor trophy i only need 5 more to complete it, so i'll post when I've got them and let you guys know if the trophy popped.
Just a quick update...i got all 50 armors but no trophy...also all npc's had moved in but again no trophy...so i hunted around and someone said on the pc version you needed the tax collecter...so maybe this has been implemented post 1.3? The only problem is, i have no idea if he exists in the console version because its a rare spawn. Any ideas?

Just a quick update...i got all 50 armors but no trophy...also all npc's had moved in but again no trophy...so i hunted around and someone said on the pc version you needed the tax collecter...so maybe this has been implemented post 1.3? The only problem is, i have no idea if he exists in the console version because its a rare spawn. Any ideas?
you can get him just go to the underworld with the thing that detects rare mobs and it should say torured soul then throw purification powder(from the dryad) at him the bam you have a tax collector

Achievements were always kind of wonky before the update, I’m not sure if the update affected the wonkiness, if at all. So it may be that you have all you need, but the achievement never pops. At least, that’s how it was before. Could be the same, could be different.

For the Tax Collector, like @gamerX-_-X1124 said, he’ll be down in the Underworld - in hardmode only - as a Tortured Soul. Throwing purification powder on him will turn him into the Tax Collector, and if you have a house ready, he’ll move in.

After the bugs update, they will resprite Trophies (achievements) to 1.3.1 or 1.3.5
Not sure if this was a question or a statement. If it’s a statement, it’s not correct. Please don’t spread misinformation.

Cheers...i got the NPC and Craft table trophies...the NPC popped after an in game day, after the tax collecter moved in so maybe they all need to be indoors or stay a day? As for the Craft table trophy, it felt more like a glitch....i got tables like the ice machine ect and it popped after the 3rd or 4th time i used it.
Still no hope with armor one tho

Cheers...i got the NPC and Craft table trophies...the NPC popped after an in game day, after the tax collecter moved in so maybe they all need to be indoors or stay a day? As for the Craft table trophy, it felt more like a glitch....i got tables like the ice machine ect and it popped after the 3rd or 4th time i used it.
Still no hope with armor one tho
Good to hear that you're still getting the trophies @Gazf5, thanks for reporting back. If I hear anything definitive I'll be sure to update you guys here.

"Not sure if this was a question or a statement. If it’s a statement, it’s not correct. Please don’t spread misinformation."

Wait, so you know, definitely, for a fact that Pipeworks won't be respriting the trophies/achievements, but you've been given zero information about how said trophies/achievements were updated in the new patch?

I find that hard to believe.

This is why I don't like you, and I have zero idea why you're a moderator.

"Not sure if this was a question or a statement. If it’s a statement, it’s not correct. Please don’t spread misinformation."

Wait, so you know, definitely, for a fact that Pipeworks won't be respriting the trophies/achievements, but you've been given zero information about how said trophies/achievements were updated in the new patch?

I find that hard to believe.

This is why I don't like you, and I have zero idea why you're a moderator.
Yes, that is correct. You can choose to believe whatever you want. :) Like me or not, that’s fine too. As long as you address members here politely and respectfully there won’t be any problems.

upload_2018-1-26_0-57-19.png

Got the final armor...turns out after the 1.3 update...the game took away the robe armors and replaced them with vanity items...so i eventually went through the list again on psntrophies, remade the robes (topaz, emerald, ruby, diamond, etc) and as soon as the diamond robe was made the trophy popped.... main character play time: 161:00:38 :D

View attachment 192403
Got the final armor...turns out after the 1.3 update...the game took away the robe armors and replaced them with vanity items...so i eventually went through the list again on psntrophies, remade the robes (topaz, emerald, ruby, diamond, etc) and as soon as the diamond robe was made the trophy popped.... main character play time: 161:00:38 :D
Great to hear @Gazf5, thanks for sharing the info.

Not 100% but I think the pets trophy is bugged. At least for me. I started fresh after the 1.3 update and I’ve got 22 pets. I’ve equipped them all leaving 10 seconds between swapping and nothing. I have 3 of the 6 available light pets so maybe they’re now included, I’ll update when I found out. It’ll take a while though as I’ve got to beat moonlord for the first time and get the magic lantern from the skeleton merchant.

For those that were following this thread, there's been clarification on the achievement trophies.

The trophies for X1 and PS4 are all unlockable - they do not require content that was taken out of the game. They also do not require any new 1.3 content that was added to the game.

I have ALL sets of armor in the PS4 version EXCEPT Gladiator Armor, forbidden armor (if in PS4), and moon Lord armor. And no trophy, issue is NOT RESOLVED. This includes all robes, Magic Hat and Gypsy armor, mining armor, blue and pink Eskimo, both sets of ancient Cobalt and ancient shadow, spooky armor, spectral Titan and dragon vanity sets, rain hat and coat, Boreal wood, palm wood, ninja suit, fossil armor, obsidian armor, bee armor, spider armor, goggles, empty bucket, diving helmet, night vision helmet, ancient gold helmet, ancient iron helmet, Gladiator helmet, ancient necro helmet, Viking helmet, and gi, Beetle armor (both body pieces), Turtle armor, angler armor, all wooden sets and all ore sets with all helmets. Checked double checked triple checked. There is NO MORE ARMOR TO GET besides Gladiator and Moon Lord armor as stated before. Other than those sets every single thing on official Terraria Wiki is in my game. Even stuff I don't need, 50+ hours need a answer on what is going on, thank you. Also nothing is equipped I am naked it is all in inventory. Also game has been on idol for 2 hrs since I received the last drop being the Viking helmet after like 5 hours of farming. Out of ideas here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom