Resolved [PS4] Hotbar

First time here but I believe this goes here. Not sure if it is a bug or something new implemented into the game, but when rapidly switching items in the hotbar, your character slows down substantially. If you switch items slow however, no movement change is made. 1.4 is great though :)

First time here but I believe this goes here. Not sure if it is a bug or something new implemented into the game, but when rapidly switching items in the hotbar, your character slows down substantially. If you switch items slow however, no movement change is made. 1.4 is great though :)
Hi @ChipotleBurrrito thanks for reporting this. Are you using a controller or keyboard+mouse?

To stop this from happening if its what I think it is.

Go into your settings and into your key bindings. And in the Explore tab the one with the compass icon. Down the bottom is a binding called "Navigate hotbar" Unbind that and that should stop if from happening.

To stop this from happening if its what I think it is.

Go into your settings and into your key bindings. And in the Explore tab the one with the compass icon. Down the bottom is a binding called "Navigate hotbar" Unbind that and that should stop if from happening.
thank you so much! it was annoying me a lot haha

Back
Top Bottom