Resolved [PS4] Hotkeys on d-pad

matmotexkhv

Terrarian
Hello. I have been playing console edition for a long time. I was disappointed that the new developers removed the hot keys on the D-PAD. It was very convenient! I beg you, please return this.
If you want to bring the terrarium to a PC, then consider the difference in approach to the control scheme. Because of this, I have to play on the old PS 3 and PS vita consoles
-----------
Здравствуйте. Давно играю в консольное издание. Был огорчен тем, что новые разработчики убрали горячие клавиши на D-PAD . Это было очень удобно! Прошу вас, верните, пожалуйста это.
Если вы хотите привести террарию к виду ПК, то учитывайте разность подхода к схеме контроля. Из-за этого вынужден играть на старых консолях PS 3 и PS vita

Hot keys on the D-PAD still exists, but you may need to enable it in the Control Settings. Also, you will need to rebind them everytime you start the game.
------------
Горячие клавиши на D-PAD все еще существуют, но вам может потребоваться включить их в настройках управления. Кроме того, вам нужно будет привязывать их каждый раз, когда вы запускаете игру.

Hot keys on the D-PAD still exists, but you may need to enable it in the Control Settings. Also, you will need to rebind them everytime you start the game.
------------
Горячие клавиши на D-PAD все еще существуют, но вам может потребоваться включить их в настройках управления. Кроме того, вам нужно будет привязывать их каждый раз, когда вы запускаете игру.

Thanks for the translation. 🙃
Is it possible to customize them on any item, as it was before?
The algorithm that is needed:
Inventory -> selected an item -> pressed the D-PAD = the key is assigned, and at any time pressing the D-PAD again - select this item.
PC players have numpad for this. Now we do not have even this.
------------------

Спасибо за перевод.
Разве их можно настроить на любой item , как было раньше?
Алгоритм, который нужен:
Инвентарь -> выбрал предмет -> нажал на D-PAD = клавиша назначена, и в любой момент нажав на D-PAD снова - выберем этот предмет.
У пк игроков для этого есть numpad. У нас теперь нет хотя бы этого.

Is it possible to customize them on any item, as it was before?
The algorithm that is needed:
Inventory -> selected an item -> pressed the D-PAD = the key is assigned, and at any time pressing the D-PAD again - select this item.
Yes, that's how it works.

To clarify: First make sure D-PAD Hotbar is enabled in Settings.
1574395088041.jpeg

1. Next, start the game and open the Inventory
  2. Select an item, then press desired direction on the D-PAD.
1574395286115.jpeg

I hope this helps :)

Just to add on to the great details that r4v1n6 gave, the keybindings will need to be redone every time you play. The bindings are not saved when you exit. I’m not sure if that’s a design choice by the developers or something that may be fixed in the future.

Back
Top Bottom