Resolved [PS4] Invisible World Glitch PS4

Braidos71

Terrarian
Hi Guys,
I’m sorta new to the game but I have this glitch or bug on my PS4 where I just fall and nothing in my world loads in. This is really frustrating as I was preparing to fight skeleton prime, if I could get some help that’d be great thanks!

If you make a new world (you can have several worlds at the same time), does the same thing happen there?

If not, then your save may have been corrupted. That can happen if you turn the console off while it's still saving.

It doesn’t happen on other worlds but this has happen several times but after my first experience I have always saved and exited and I also have auto save on in case my internet disconnects but this problem is still happening

Hi Guys,
I’m sorta new to the game but I have this glitch or bug on my PS4 where I just fall and nothing in my world loads in. This is really frustrating as I was preparing to fight skeleton prime, if I could get some help that’d be great thanks!
Sorry, @Braidos71, this sounds like your world (that's full of nothing) is a corrupted file, like r4 mentioned. There's nothing that can "fix" your world unless you have a backup copy of it before it became corrupted.

Since you're on PS4, it is very easy to create backup copies of both your characters and worlds onto a usb drive. I highly recommend doing so for the characters and worlds that you care about.

Back
Top Bottom