Resolved [PS4] Looking for help

Lopikgary

Terrarian
Ok so ive been playing this game for years and i was so happy for the newest and last update but when it came out i updated terraria and when i did i didnt get the update and my game is still on 1.0.1 something and im so confused cause it said its updated to latest verison even though its not any suggestions?? Please help

Ok so ive been playing this game for years and i was so happy for the newest and last update but when it came out i updated terraria and when i did i didnt get the update and my game is still on 1.0.1 something and im so confused cause it said its updated to latest verison even though its not any suggestions?? Please help
What’s your exact version that’s displayed when you load the game, at the main menu? Console versions follow a different numbering scheme than the PC version. I believe the most recent version on the PS4 is 1.0.1563.6 (which is equivalent to PC’s 1.3.5)

What’s your exact version that’s displayed when you load the game, at the main menu? Console versions follow a different numbering scheme than the PC version. I believe the most recent version on the PS4 is 1.0.1563.6 (which is equivalent to PC’s 1.3.5)
V1.0.1563.7

Back
Top Bottom