PS4 PS4 Multiplayer Map Disapeering

Abubbs

Terrarian
Theres Currently a glitch where on the ps4 version of terraria after re-joining a friends world (he hosts it) your mini map is not explored ( its black like you just created a new world, even though youve explored it already) i havent found any solution to this and its the latest playstation update and latest terraria update ive looked it up and i guess other people are having the same problem

Theres Currently a glitch where on the ps4 version of terraria after re-joining a friends world (he hosts it) your mini map is not explored ( its black like you just created a new world, even though youve explored it already) i havent found any solution to this and its the latest playstation update and latest terraria update ive looked it up and i guess other people are having the same problem
Hi @Abubbs, I hear from other members that they also experience this issue. If you can see a pattern of when it happens (only after joining online multiplayer games, only after going in and out if worlds a lot) and can replicate it 100% that would help. If not, that’s understandable. :)

In either case, I recommend sending in your info on this straight to the console developers, Pipeworks, through their preferred bug report form here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

They read each bug report that comes through that link, but are unable to respond to everyone individually.

yes it happens everytime i join a multiplayer game (not splitscreen) everytime i rejoin with or without restarting my map its happened ever since december and i will report the bug to the link you posted me thanks

Back
Top Bottom