Resolved [PS4] Nazar is Not droping at all for years

Lucas the PS3/PS4 player

Skeletron Prime
I literally cannot get a nazar to drop for over 3 years, I at first thought I was just unlucky but now that I think about it it seems alot more like a bug. This happened on PS3 and PS4

I literally cannot get a nazar to drop for over 3 years, I at first thought I was just unlucky but now that I think about it it seems alot more like a bug. This happened on PS3 and PS4
Hi @Lucas the PS3 player, the nazar is somewhat rare and can take awhile to get. I played for years without having one drop when I decided to farm for one. I sent hours each day dedicated to just grinding for the nazar, and it took two full weeks, so it does drop. Others have had a much easier time. Guess I was just unlucky in that regard.

Are you framing for it? What enemies are you targeting? Or do you think that it’s a bug because you’ve never had one drop before?

Well apparently the tally counter has a 1% drop chance but have a full row in a chest full of them. I think that might qualify for a GBB (Game Breaking Bug) for me.

I have a very special tactic for farming the Nazar that really works out.
You gotta go in a pre-hardmode dungeon with a full set of Chlorophyte armor (any helmet).
The armor is important because of the leaf crystal you get above your head.
Inside the dungeon, you need to enclose yourself in blocks so there’s an open space above your head where the leaf crystal can do its work.
B = blocks
P = player
C = crystal

C​

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB P BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Using this AFK setup, cursed skulls will run into the crystal and die. If the block layer above your head is 1 blocks thin, you should automatically pick up the Nazar once it drops.

Back
Top Bottom