Resolved [PS4] No Lunatic Cultist

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
The title says it all. I have beaten golem, but i do NOT have a good "platform" for it cuz some of my dungeon has been modified (just some destroyed blocks). i do NOT know if that is the reason why it is not spawning. if anyone has any other insight on this, please comment.

You could try repairing the dungeon by replacing bricks and walls back into their original spot.
Also, it would help if you could send in an image of your current dungeon so it can be assesed. (Generally, they would need a flat surface where the dungeon originated so they can spawn, better if it was the original blocks.)

OK lemme get out of this error screen and i will show you
i was trying to fix it and an error acoured (the code for general error). also mind my spelling

here it is
if it is to shaky i will post a non shaky one

Attachments

• Image 2018-07-12_20-22-02-667.jpg
    Image 2018-07-12_20-22-02-667.jpg
    977.2 KB · Views: 113
It seems that you removed the whole front of the dungeon. Repairing that would be tough, and it would need a lot of effort. I'd say you would only need to replace the front part of the dungeon by putting a simple, flat bridge with dungeon bricks where you cut the dungeon off. Also try putting a few brick walls of the brick type similary to how the dungeon originated(maybe recreating the roof with another flat bridge would be needed). If that doesn't work, then making a new world may be your only option.

I have made a new world (this was a couple days ago news) and it has lunatic cultist. it was a PAIN getting up to him cuz of planty, but i beat him and only pillar i have left is nebula!

Back
Top Bottom