PS4 Ps4 remote play controls

Which remote play controls do you prefer?

• Back touchscreen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cherryblossom

Terrarian
Hello I was wondering is it possible to change the remote play controls when using a vita with the ps4? Currently controls to change items/change targeting are mapped to the back touch screen and Sony have not added an option to remap at all. I was wondering because the controls for terraria on vita is perfect where it's mapped to the front. It's probably currently late into the development cycle of 1.3 for console but would it be possible to remap remote play controls to touch screen? Do you guys agree that it should be remapped or are you comfortable with the controls as is? Remote playing ps4 terraria on vita looks absolutely amazing and since vita will no longer be receiving the update it'd be a great for for ps4/vita owners of terraria to continue. Thank you and good luck with everything!

Hello I was wondering is it possible to change the remote play controls when using a vita with the ps4? Currently controls to change items/change targeting are mapped to the back touch screen and Sony have not added an option to remap at all. I was wondering because the controls for terraria on vita is perfect where it's mapped to the front. It's probably currently late into the development cycle of 1.3 for console but would it be possible to remap remote play controls to touch screen? Do you guys agree that it should be remapped or are you comfortable with the controls as is? Remote playing ps4 terraria on vita looks absolutely amazing and since vita will no longer be receiving the update it'd be a great for for ps4/vita owners of terraria to continue. Thank you and good luck with everything!
Hey you play on ps4 so do I mabye we could play together looking to make Freinds that play terraria

Did you ever get an answer? Would also like to have buttons like the Vita version on remote play.

Back
Top Bottom