Resolved [PS4] rocket boot line of items don't work with wings

ZeroJinKui

The Destroyer
i just discovered this after crafting some frostspark boots in journey mode while having my fledgling wings equipped.

i tried the base rocket boots as well, and those didn't activate, either... so it seems to be the entire line of items.

normally, the wings would do their thing, then i could do additional jumps with my double-jump items and the rocket boot family of items.

but the wings completely cancel out the boots' flight... kinda makes them pointless.

Last edited:
i just discovered this after crafting some frostspark boots in journey mode while having my fledgling wings equipped.

i tried the base rocket boots as well, and those didn't activate, either... so it seems to be the entire line of items.

normally, the wings would do their thing, then i could do additional jumps with my double-jump items and the rocket boot family of items.

but the wings completely cancel out the boots' flight... kinda makes them pointless.

@Unit One hopefully you all see this thread, my last thread about mining sand from the bottom causing severe lag didn't seem to make it into the "known issues" list.
Hold on like what do you mean by cancel? Liek no matter what with rockets off or on the flight is the same? If the flight is different with rockets on and you go higher that is intended

@Unit One hopefully you all see this thread, my last thread about mining sand from the bottom causing severe lag didn't seem to make it into the "known issues" list.
The rocket boots all give you more flight time with your wings, if you have wings equipped as well as rocket boots you’ll never see the particles, it’s the same with the cloud in a bottle double jumps

The rocket boots all give you more flight time with your wings, if you have wings equipped as well as rocket boots you’ll never see the particles, it’s the same with the cloud in a bottle double jumps

wait, really?

when was that done?

cause i swear i recall the boots activating separately from wings in the past...

also, my blizzard in a bottle still activates alongside the wings, separately, is it not supposed to?

i'll do some more testing, but i SWEAR the boots used to activate separately in a previous version...

Edit: well, damn, i just checked and yeah, my wings actually doubled in height with the boots equipped.

sorry, everyone, guess that's what happens when i don't play for a year or two, i forget things like that. %:sigh:

hopefully i didn't waste anyone's time... but still, i SWEAR the boots activated separately in the past.. can someone confirm that, or am i just losing my mind?

well, more than usual, anyway.

Last edited:
wait, really?

when was that done?

cause i swear i recall the boots activating separately from wings in the past...

also, my blizzard in a bottle still activates alongside the wings, separately, is it not supposed to?

i'll do some more testing, but i SWEAR the boots used to activate separately in a previous version...

Edit: well, damn, i just checked and yeah, my wings actually doubled in height with the boots equipped.

sorry, everyone, guess that's what happens when i don't play for a year or two, i forget things like that. %:sigh:

hopefully i didn't waste anyone's time... but still, i SWEAR the boots activated separately in the past.. can someone confirm that, or am i just losing my mind?

It’s ok no worries but I’ve been playing for many years and ever since 1.1 it’s always worked the way it does, I’m still discovering new things about this game to this day 😂👍👍

wait, really?

when was that done?

It’s alright, it’s not wasting time if we are trying to help you or anyone else out about this!

Back
Top Bottom