Resolved [PS4] uh... floating lake?

ZeroJinKui

The Destroyer
well, in my new world with a new character, i was trying to find some floating islands and eventually i saw some water drops coming from up above, i got excited and kept climbing my sand tower...

i finally saw the clouds and as i grappled onto the floating "island", i saw extreme disappointment... it was literally just a lake.

a lake in the clouds... no island to speak of... no house... no chest... just water in clouds.

is this normal after a certain update, or did i get cheated out of an island by a world building glitch?

well, in my new world with a new character, i was trying to find some floating islands and eventually i saw some water drops coming from up above, i got excited and kept climbing my sand tower...

i finally saw the clouds and as i grappled onto the floating "island", i saw extreme disappointment... it was literally just a lake.

a lake in the clouds... no island to speak of... no house... no chest... just water in clouds.

is this normal after a certain update, or did i get cheated out of an island by a world building glitch?
It's normal as of 1.3. You've found a Floating Lake. :) So that when you get a fishing quest that requires a floating island you don't have to create a pool of water yourself.

ah, i had stepped away from the game until pretty much all the 1.3 stuff was done being brought to console, so that really confused me.

luckily, an actual floating island was within jumping-and-grappling distance, so the lake still helped me find one. :dryadtongue:

Back
Top Bottom