Working as Designed [PS4] Unable to bind most multiple unrelated buttons at once is impossible

ScratchFan321

Terrarian
Trying to re bind L2 for map zoom out, and R2 as map zoom in automatically unbinds the L2 and R2 buttons which I use to grapple and place tiles. Since I can't use the map, I can't use the pylon system either, nor can I use any other map feature such as wormhole potions or simply viewing the map. This is one of many bugs which makes the game unplayable.

Right now you are better off leaving your map zooming buttons as R1 + Up/Down on the D-Pad. As these are the default buttons. The default map button is R1 + Right on the D-pad.

What I have done my self is left the map zoom as is and just rebound the Toggle Map button to the Back button.

Trying to re bind L2 for map zoom out, and R2 as map zoom in automatically unbinds the L2 and R2 buttons which I use to grapple and place tiles. Since I can't use the map, I can't use the pylon system either, nor can I use any other map feature such as wormhole potions or simply viewing the map. This is one of many bugs which makes the game unplayable.
Hi there @ScratchFan321, it is intended that you are no longer able to bind two things to the same button. However you’re now able to bind combos of buttons, so try L2 plus another button for map zoom out, and R2 plus another button for map zoom in.

y.png

Back
Top Bottom