Resolved [PS4] Wall of Flesh trouble.

theredguy

Terrarian
Just come back after quite a break. The last time I played was before all the major updates and as much as I really like all the new stuff I'm stuck on the WOF. I'm ready for it but no matter what I try I can't seem to find a button to actually "throw" the doll now. I have tried every setting I can and even tried a custom configuration but nothing I seem to do throws it (I wish the old control settings were an option still), am I missing something really simple here or is the new button configurations causing the issue. I would appreciate peoples opinions even if it's a "it's this easy dumbass".

Cheers guys.🙂

have a lot of movement accessories and the feral gloves get the night eghe and stab it in the eye with the knock back the wall of flesh does it will kill it quickly and just in case have odsidone skin potion slow falling potion and regen will do then spam bee grenades

Finally done thank god. So as a work around one of the kids suggested I put the doll in a frame and then blow it up........it worked 😀. The Night's Edge did indeed take it down quite quickly prosans.

mine is almost same but i cant summon WoF my guide had died and when i threw the doll it didnt summon

Back
Top Bottom