PS4/XB1 Terraria 1.3.4 Hotfixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

505Games

Publisher/Developer
Staff member
505 Games
Good day Terrarians!

Thanks to the assistance and detailed reporting from many members of the Community, the Pipeworks team was able to pull together a quick hotfix for a handful of issues from the 1.3.4 update. Below you will find a brief changelog for this update that should be rolling out to everyone today.

Please keep your reports coming in - with as much information as possible - so that PW can continue to produce needed fixes.

• Fixed an issue where Tavernkeep may not respawn after being killed
  • Fixed expert mode Eye of Cthulhu playing roar incorrectly during second phase
  • Fixed incorrect translations for some Old One's Army enemy names
  • Fixed skeletons summoned by Dark Mage not displaying kill count or dropping banners
  • Fixed sound and music cutting out when many sounds are playing

While I was playing one the Xbox One version of Terraria with one of my friends we had his glitch to where the truffle npc would constantly spawn even though we had a home for one already.

I've reported numerous bugs and glitches, and I'm still convinced that characters with "map memory"(?), or characters with long play times, experience slower loading times and frame rate issues. I tested this theory out with the Vortex Beater glitch, and noted that new characters not only have very short load times, but can also perform the glitch without an issue. With my 200hr+ character, load time for worlds slow down, and the frame struggles to catch up. I'm not a programmer or anything like that, so I could be completely wrong, but I've noticed this for a while, even Loki saw the video of my frames freezing during the OOA event. Would have downloaded worlds or characters from the 360 affect anything? Wish I could be more help, I'll keep being annoying and send in bug reports lol. Thanks for the hotfixes!

Good day Terrarians!

Thanks to the assistance and detailed reporting from many members of the Community, the Pipeworks team was able to pull together a quick hotfix for a handful of issues from the 1.3.4 update. Below you will find a brief changelog for this update that should be rolling out to everyone today.

Please keep your reports coming in - with as much information as possible - so that PW can continue to produce needed fixes.

• Fixed skeletons summoned by Dark Mage not displaying kill count or dropping banners
  • Fixed sound and music cutting out when many sounds are playing

well thats all good news but did you find out about the missing skyware furniture and chests that sometimes not spawning on new world after 1.3.4 updates? i did reported that bug while back

When i made a new world there were no blocks and i didnt have a sword axe or pik i made another it spawned but it was flat and i still didn't get starter items then eye of cthulus started spawning and i couldn't move what is happening also im on xbox so no mods for this to happen

Split-screen sound issue not fixed :(

Good day Terrarians!

• Fixed sound and music cutting out when many sounds are playing roblox music codes

Did you find out about the missing skyware furniture and chests that sometimes not spawning on new world after 1.3.4 updates? When i made a new world there were no blocks and i didnt have a sword axe or pik i made another it spawned but it was flat and i still didn't get starter items.

Last edited:
Now can we just give switch a glitch patch update. Fixing the ocean crash glitch, soft freezing glitch, and the split screen. Pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom