Texture Pack PSA: Waifu texture packs

BlueStag

Terrarian
Please. Stop. I have seen enough and I don't know why they are popular. Just look at this data from 2nd June 2021:

Page of most popular workshop items of the weekAmount of waifu texture packsOf which are "not appropriate for all audiences" (Names of waifu texture packs in "amound of waifu texture packs" which are censored are in italic.
Page 14 (Plx's waifu addon / Waifu Player + / Waifu Party Girl / Waifu Steampunker Lite)1
Page 22 ((Not appropriate for all audiences... duh) Waifu Summer Party Girl / Vampire Frog Monster Girl (idk if it is considered waifu but it has PLX on the thumbnail, so...))0
Page 32 (Outfit from Big Titty NPC / Coffees Outfit)1
Page 41 (Big ol' chests replace shadow mimic sprite)1
Page 500

Remarks on the data:
  • Somebody on Page 2 has done a bad job at censoring. They just put (not appropriate for all audiences) in the title and didn't blur the thumbnail. The first example is what that person, and any others, should've done:
    • Not appropriate for all audiences:
      1622626085457.png
    • Opposite:
      1622626141963.png
  • Page 8 has a texture pack called "Big Titty NPC" with no icon, but apart from that and Goblin Tits if that's still a thing, after Page 4 it is pure bliss.

So, where did this all come from? I can only speculate here as I am not a corn expert and I will never be and/or want to be one. My guess is it all came from one texture pack called "Goblin Tits". I could call it the first waifu mod. Some time after that, they took over. Terraria Devs, if you ever read this, don't ever put any of these as Developer's Choice, ok? However, there's a way to fix all this. All of these waifu mods should be marked as "Content may not be appropriate for all audiences", so non-horny people don't always have to suffer every day. Right now. Workshop mods, if you ever read this, please force everyone to do so. I've had enough of looking at big chests. People seem to like these, but I don't know why. They need help.

Any thoughts on this and how it happened? Please comment below.

Update 1: It seems that some waifu texture packs have done this. I looked through the same section and saw less of them, and most of the ones I saw today was "not appropriate for all audiences" (this is from 4th June 2021)

Last edited:
Please report these on the steam workshop - us forum staff aren't involved in workshop moderation so posting about them here only gives them more publicity.

Please. Stop. I have seen enough and I don't know why they are popular. Just look at this data from 2nd June 2021:

Page of most popular workshop items of the weekAmount of waifu texture packsOf which are "not appropriate for all audiences" (Names of waifu texture packs in "amound of waifu texture packs" which are censored are in italic.
Page 14 (Plx's waifu addon / Waifu Player + / Waifu Party Girl / Waifu Steampunker Lite)1
Page 22 ((Not appropriate for all audiences... duh) Waifu Summer Party Girl / Vampire Frog Monster Girl (idk if it is considered waifu but it has PLX on the thumbnail, so...))0
Page 500

Remarks on the data:
  • Somebody on Page 2 has done a bad job at censoring. They just put (not appropriate for all audiences) in the title and didn't blur the thumbnail. The first example is what that person, and any others, should've done:
  • Page 8 has a texture pack called "Big Titty NPC" with no icon, but apart from that and Goblin Tits if that's still a thing, after Page 4 it is pure bliss.

So, where did this all come from? I can only speculate here as I am not a corn expert and I will never be and/or want to be one. My guess is it all came from one texture pack called "Goblin Tits". I could call it the first waifu mod. Some time after that, they took over. Terraria Devs, if you ever read this, don't ever put any of these as Developer's Choice, ok? However, there's a way to fix all this. All of these waifu mods should be marked as "Content may not be appropriate for all audiences", so non-horny people don't always have to suffer every day. Right now. Workshop mods, if you ever read this, please force everyone to do so. I've had enough of looking at big chests. People seem to like these, but I don't know why. They need help.

Update 1: It seems that some waifu texture packs have done this. I looked through the same section and saw less of them, and most of the ones I saw today was "not appropriate for all audiences" (this is from 4th June 2021)
I think the Waifu lite mods are relatively ok. Alot of people like them because they dont like the default terraria character sprites. I personally think the default terraria characters are ugly, so i enjoy the HD models. I dont like the regular waifu mods or waifu+ mods, way too sexualized.

Page 500

Remarks on the data:

How is waifu lite lewd? I don't get it? unedited pic here. but I do get it for the non lite ones.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230210_154015.png
    Screenshot_20230210_154015.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 895
Back
Top Bottom