Xbox 360 [PSVita] MY WORLD IS UNRESPONSIVE

Thank you for responding Nike I too have an extremely labor intensive job so I feel you brother. I'm not someone you find on forums much at all this is the second time I've ever gone on forums to say something and I did so cause I feel this is important. I'm not one of what I refer to as "those guys". Those being people who just complain on forums about everything and nothing. I understand what it's like to make something and have problems arise nobody is perfect and every project usually has wrinkles that need to be ironed out. I would also like to add that I was writing my post from a positive tone not a negetaive one and I apologize if I came off that way. Sometimes you have to push. Thank you I appreciate your response and I hope this does get taken care of.

OT: I've racked up many, many hours of playtime on the Xbox360 version before my transition to PS4 and then PC, so I'm guessing it's a very rare one.
Hopefully 505 can fix this in the next update.
Until then, don't delete the world.
Dude relax. You took all that way to seriously. The shame thing was just ment as a parting joke. Unfortunately written words don't come off the same as spoken ones and they can easily be misunderstood. Like text messages with girlfriends. Talk about trouble.

Would encourage what Nike noted: contact the new CS guys. The silence of old has been thoroughly "dealt with"....so the ability to get to the bottom of things now is far greater.

They will ask for all the info they can get - so be ready for that (n general "my game crashes" or "won't load" may not be enough - so give all that you can and let's fix this!)

For anyone who cares, I logged into terrorism today on my Xbox 360 and my world wouldn't load, it's the same problem everyone else is having, the last time I played it was yesterday and it worked just fine, I'm just curious if other people are STILL having he problem all these months later or if it's just me now.

Back
Top Bottom