Weapons & Equip Psycho knife change

jaml96

Skeletron Prime
When i first got the psycho knife, i was left dissapointed. It was like "Yeah its a nice broadsword that can make you invisible but thats kind of it I guess"

I suggest something to make the psycho knife more unique.

Buff its damage and make it a shortsword.

"BUT WHY JAML96 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD?!"

It needs something to make it more unique. Plus, look at how the psycho holds the thing. Would make sense.

Look at the other weapons. We got an area of effect flask, a chainsaw of murder that shoots sparks, a nail gun which shoots explosive nails, a staff that summons deadly spheres, and a broadsword that turns you invisible. One of these things is more underwhelming than the others. Can you guess which one?

(Its the psycho knife if you cant figure it out)

Have you not noticed that the damage goes to 280 in stealth mode?

...for one hit. That gives you about 280 DPS (a bit more if you do more hits after stealth hit.) You would need 2 hits to take out a CLOWN. IN STEALTH MODE. Compare it to the butchers chainsaw. That can do more DPS than the knife against ONE TARGET. IT IS MEANT FOR MULTIPLE ENEMIES.

It's been a while since i've payed attention to this forum. has bumping threads by responding with your apinion been outlawed?
I only bumped one of mine because I was an idiot and thought it was ok. I have had a lot of really old ones bumped by other people though. xD
Bumping is not banned. However, it is strongly discouraged for a person to bump their own thread unless they add significant new content. Generally speaking, this community also doesn't like threads being necro-ed. I personally see nothing wrong with a bump or necro, so long as it's constructive. :)

Player Suggestions Rules & Guidelines:
A member may bump their own threads under the condition that there is a significant amount of information being added to the suggestion and a reasonable amount of time has passed since their last post. Bumping with little to no new information or for the purpose of raising a thread to the top of a section is strongly discouraged.

Back
Top Bottom