• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

27dschild

The Destroyer
New traumatic experience: I’m just gonna go fishing during this blood moon. Nothing could go wrong! (fishes up a hemogoblin shark) I did kill it eventually, but still... (shudder)

LawnmowerKing

Terrarian
Just post your most traumatising experience in Terraria. That’s it.

To be an employee all you have to do is make a name for yourself and choose a colour for your voice!

EMPLOYEES:
Ghostrix (@GhostrixTheCultist)
Scythe (@GhostrixTheCultist)
The Warrior (@Scratch Lunin)
Anonymus (@Champion Greninjoid)
Pigman (@Pigman Δ)
Lesiocore (@Pigman Δ)
Clot (@Wisp95)
Melody (@Wisp95)
Toxin (@Agent Sandstorm Σ)
(Scythe used to be purple, and Ghostrix Orange....I changed them, just clearing up any confusion)
(Lesiocore used to be light purple, just clearing up any confusion.)
I was on hardcore mode, doin some flying with grav potions.
I was like in the space layer or something.
The grav ran out.
I didn’t see it.
I fell...
and fell...
and fell...
and nearly died.
Thank god for water in the jungle.
I decided to just go in the cave.
I died from a jungle bat.

Agent Sandstorm Σ

Steampunker
I... I don't know what to say about that.
For one, I think you should get some sort of fall-breaker, like Rocket Boots.
Second of all, watch your back.

Bentheguy1234

Pixel Pirate
My most traumatic experience was me mining in hell for the first time then killing a voodoo demon then having the doll fall into lava, not knowing what the WOF is i killed then deleted the world.

Pigman Δ

Retinazer
My most traumatic experience was me mining in hell for the first time then killing a voodoo demon then having the doll fall into lava, not knowing what the WOF is i killed then deleted the world.
Magic mirror and recall potions can solve all your problems. Unless you're hardcore.

Pigman Δ

Retinazer
True, true... When things like that happen, you just need to calm down, breathe in and think of happy tim-

What are you talking about?! You can't do that when there's a lightning-fast wall of gloop advancing towards you! It'll catch you!

That.... that's a good point...

Bentheguy1234

Pixel Pirate
True, true... When things like that happen, you just need to calm down, breathe in and think of happy tim-

What are you talking about?! You can't do that when there's a lightning-fast wall of gloop advancing towards you! It'll catch you!

That.... that's a good point...
I dont think i even had it in my quick-select. :/

Bentheguy1234

Pixel Pirate
That's not normal.
P.S Pls can we get back on topic
P.P.S doublepost cring
BUT I DONT WANT TO GET BACK ON TOPIC
Yeah so i have another traumatic experience a few years back.
UGHHHH I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THIS AGAIN!
So i got a suspicious looking skull from my friend and he told me it was a furniture item.
STOPPPP UGHHHHHHRAAAAAKAKAKAKKA!
Uhhh... So i use it and it summoned Ocram. Probably most terrifying Terraria experience ever.
THANK GOD ITS OVER.

Top Bottom