Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

Ok heres mine: Losing to someone in a pvp 329 times in a row, only to have beat him when his hp was low and not at max
yes I counted it
It drove me insane

Small world with my brother, we went and found the dungeon and despite me saying that it was a bad idea, he entered, I ran for the hills thinking that I'd be safe. As I laughed at him for being killed like an idiot, the guardian got me. I yelped, he laughed as I respawned, THEN GUESS WHAT DUNGEON GUARDIAN GOT US BOTH

yeah, we got revenge though. after a time getting endgame characters, I made a machine that was for killing the DG. one person to get DG, use teleporter, get into machine, flip switch, and other person to just jump repeatedly on a pressure plate.

Ok, One person goes into dungeon and attracts a DG. Then he uses the teleporter for a quick escape, jumps into small area that has a slime statue, flips a switch to close the top so no slimes escape. The second person jumps on a pressure plate a lot, the plate activates the statue and spikey ball traps around the outside of the first persons area, but the spikey balls are trapped too so no harm to anything but DG. Slimes constantly hit for 1 damage and creating infinite I-FRAMES while the spikey balls do constant damage.

It is tbh, got 2 skeleton keys, one for me, one for my bro. It was great UNTIL HE WENT AND KILLED SKELETRON!!! I had meant to KEEP that world for DG farming, I even wanted to make it viable for ONE PERSON BUT NOOO OF COURSE NOT!!! I made him GIVE HIS KEY BACK TO ME FOR BEING SUCH A JERK.

Back
Top Bottom