Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

Just post your most traumatising experience in Terraria. That’s it.

To be an employee all you have to do is make a name for yourself and choose a colour for your voice!

EMPLOYEES:
Ghostrix (@GhostrixTheCultist)
Scythe (@GhostrixTheCultist)
The Warrior (@Scratch Lunin)
Anonymus (@Champion Greninjoid)
Pigman (@Pigman Δ)
Lesiocore (@Pigman Δ)
Clot (@Wisp95)
Melody (@Wisp95)
Toxin (@Agent Sandstorm Σ)
Silver (@CursedSliver)
(Scythe used to be purple, and Ghostrix Orange....I changed them, just clearing up any confusion)
(Lesiocore used to be light purple, just clearing up any confusion.)

Last edited:
We can not replace Jelly but we can heal you of your hole where Jelly once was. For the 1.3 thing Re-logic kinda already did fix that because PS4 is on 1.3.5 now. *Gives Slime Plush* Here you are, to remember Jelly forever.

Well, one world that my friend and I had went to hell when we started the Lunar event and he lost his stuff and I was unable to get it back. The regret set in when I realized that his stuff did not actually despawn, and I essentially gave up on the world when I pressed save and exit after looking for it to no avail.

first time seeing a wyvern. A player had blown up my house and given my brother and me terra blades, and once I killed the wall of flesh, I got jumped by not just a wyvern, but one of the mobile-exclusive arch wyverns, which are roughly as strong as a phantasm dragon (i think). they were 1.2

about the dude who blew up my hose, he also gave my brother frostspark boots and built a better house in his world, then we raided him and stole 999 explosive bunnies and a set of hallowed armor.

One time I was playing on console, I somehow got a group of random people to do the pumpkin moon with me cause I couldn’t do it alone. By the end if it, my house wad completely destroyed because of that one person who intentionally threw bombs everywhere. That was my main world and it was ruined. This was in 1.2.4 so there was no Moon Lord weapons and pillar armor that could have made the pumpkin moon a breeze.

Well, one world that my friend and I had went to hell when we started the Lunar event and he lost his stuff and I was unable to get it back. The regret set in when I realized that his stuff did not actually despawn, and I essentially gave up on the world when I pressed save and exit after looking for it to no avail.
This is a very sad story, so I have to ask how did that make you feel? Well I hope you did a new world and all went well on that one.

first time seeing a wyvern. A player had blown up my house and given my brother and me terra blades, and once I killed the wall of flesh, I got jumped by not just a wyvern, but one of the mobile-exclusive arch wyverns, which are roughly as strong as a phantasm dragon (i think). they were 1.2
Ahh, yes the Arch wyvern I can see how that could‘ve jumped you. You can heal yourself by never going to a sky island again. I suggest to confront the wyvern and MAKE HIM FEEL PAIN.

One time I was playing on console, I somehow got a group of random people to do the pumpkin moon with me cause I couldn’t do it alone. By the end if it, my house wad completely destroyed because of that one person who intentionally threw bombs everywhere. That was my main world and it was ruined. This was in 1.2.4 so there was no Moon Lord weapons and pillar armor that could have made the pumpkin moon a breeze.
Well maybe you can talk to that person and tell him how you feel. And extract revenge on his family.

actually, here are stats.

Arch Wyvern:
HP:8000
Damage:
head:89
body:70
tail:70

Phantasm dragon (and same as wyvern):
Hp:4000
Damage:
Head:80
Body:40