Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

When a goblin invasion happened pretty much right after I did a pirate invasion. That was when I only had cobalt armor. I got killed like 50 times.

I was like 7 and I was fighting the WoF and I almost threw up at how much blood it had cos I was 7 then it shot a Lazer right through my head and it flew of with pixels of blood flying out as it fell through the wall and I started screaming and hid under my bed (once again I was 7)
My older cousin introduced me to Terraria when I was in 1st grade. I was 6, and I never beat any boss. I probably got it bc it was like Minecraft.

Even just seeing the Wall of Flesh made me so horrified, I felt like I'd be doomed if I tried to escape.
Hmm, I think that you can try and find a texture pack that makes the wall of flesh less... Scary
When a goblin invasion happened pretty much right after I did a pirate invasion. That was when I only had cobalt armor. I got killed like 50 times.
Summon the goblin invasion and kill them over and over and over....

I was really new to the game and didn't know about favoriting items, and I accidentally trashed my pickaxe, then trashed something else before I could stop
Then while I was on my way to my base to get the ores and bars to make a new pickaxe, I glitched myself into some blocks
It was about 27 minutes of struggling to get out when I realized I could get out of the game and go back in.

Wasted 27 minutes of my insignificant life ;-;

I was playing with my friend one day then my SDMG just disappeared. So sad, that lovely Unreal SDMG now gone. Then I trashed my star wrath

I stole a star wrath from my brother and farmed moon lord until I god SDMG. Then I had to do pumpkin moon 15 times to get the money to reforge my new one.

Back
Top Bottom