Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

I deleted my final prism right after I got it because I was talking to my friend and forgot to favourite it.

I had gotten very, very, far in terraria (this was on mobile before 1.3) and then I got in trouble and the punishment was resetting my iPad, deleting all of my progress. Of course, I got started with a new character and world and am currently post-moon lord.

I was getting ready to fight for the endgame bosses (Duke Fishron, Lunar Pillars, Moon Lord) and I had just defeated Golem. I had turtle armor on at the time so I decided to upgrade my armor to beetle. I used the hot-keys to equip my new armor, as my eyes slowly wandered to my armor tab I realized my armor was
dumped in the trash.

So yeah, I had to spend more hours getting chlorophyte and turtle shells.

I was getting ready to fight for the endgame bosses (Duke Fishron, Lunar Pillars, Moon Lord) and I had just defeated Golem. I had turtle armor on at the time so I decided to upgrade my armor to beetle. I used the hot-keys to equip my new armor, as my eyes slowly wandered to my armor tab I realized my armor was
dumped in the trash.

oof. That must’ve sucked.

dumped in the trash.

R.i.p. beetle armor

I wouldn't call it traumatic, just scary, but also fun & exciting. 😆🍹
There were two instances, not sure which was scarier, but here you go:
  • I was unknowingly on a Hardmode Server exploring (with a mostly Normal Mode build), alone & I thought a Blood Moon Event was happening. I'd typically farm enemies for gold, so I just prepared for battle. Little did I know, it was actually a Solar Eclipse Event; there's a difference! LoL
  • On the same Hardmode Server, I was exploring the Sky Islands for loot, they were still a new concept to me at the time, but I'd been to enough of them to know what to expect. I was looting a treasure chest, only to be attacked by a HUGE Dragon-like enemy! Holy crap that thing scared me! I tried fighting it, but it felt like a Boss, it had waaay too much health! I finally decided to run away, but that thing wouldn't stop chasing me. It spawn killed me several times before finally going away; tragic...

When I face the cultist lunatic I hear things like...
Burn the idol, feed the dark, use magic, shoot at the target, solar aggressiveness, things like that, does anyone else hear this?
I mean it, it has been happening to me since last week.

When I face the cultist lunatic I hear things like...
Burn the idol, feed the dark, use magic, shoot at the target, solar aggressiveness, things like that, does anyone else hear this?
I mean it, it has been happening to me since last week.
i think you may be going crazy

i think you may be going crazy
Well, thanks, solved, it turns out that I was myself without knowing it xd.
But in the same way... You should respond to the person with a more delicate answer, that of saying, I think you are going crazy, it is not very nice, you should offer a friendlier solution.

I'm going to get to the point, your answer has no possible solution to the problem and above it does not give clues.

I wouldn't call it traumatic, just scary, but also fun & exciting. 😆🍹
There were two instances, not sure which was scarier, but here you go:
  • I was unknowingly on a Hardmode Server exploring (with a mostly Normal Mode build), alone & I thought a Blood Moon Event was happening. I'd typically farm enemies for gold, so I just prepared for battle. Little did I know, it was actually a Solar Eclipse Event; there's a difference! LoL
  • On the same Hardmode Server, I was exploring the Sky Islands for loot, they were still a new concept to me at the time, but I'd been to enough of them to know what to expect. I was looting a treasure chest, only to be attacked by a HUGE Dragon-like enemy! Holy crap that thing scared me! I tried fighting it, but it felt like a Boss, it had waaay too much health! I finally decided to run away, but that thing wouldn't stop chasing me. It spawn killed me several times before finally going away; tragic...

Well, nobody has told me to be a psychologist, but here are my help. Toxophilite, blood moons, and solar eclipses have a difference, you should look at them. For example, in a solar eclipse the sky turns black and the sun has a color ... Yellow, I think. While the blood moon has a reddish color. For the second, you should be more careful, and no, he is not a boss but ... He is a mini boss, and the name of that mini boss is Wyvern, he is very dangerous but if you defeat him you can get flying souls, did you know this? information about the wyvern?
I hope I've helped.

My inventory was poorly sorted for one time, and it all went wrong. I spent 2 days on a build and as I instinctively went to break 3 blocks, I had my Celebration mk II and mini nukes in my hand and obliterated 2 days of work

Every single time I have to build a hell bridge.
First achieving "benched" with over 1000 hours in the game.
Losing to Master Moon Lord when it had nearly 1000HP left.
My inventory was poorly sorted for one time, and it all went wrong. I spent 2 days on a build and as I instinctively went to break 3 blocks, I had my Celebration mk II and mini nukes in my hand and obliterated 2 days of work
Well, about the hell tunnel you can go making ground cabins to cover yourself from the attacks.
2. Nothing happens if you have not done a work table in 1000 hours, you are not alone, remember it, you are not the only one looking for natural tables. xd
3.Hmmmm, certainly the moon lord ray is devastating, I am sorry you have lost, have you tried to make a teleportation network?
I don't know how to do it, but I think it can still work for you, honestly, I feel like you lost when you were going to beat it.
4.Don't carry the MK II celebration in the inventory when you want to mine, use the drill containment unit, also, to know wha missiles destroy blocks, there is a little message in the tooltip that says if it breaks or not breaks, I hope you can repair your loss .
I hope I have solved your problems.

Well, about the hell tunnel you can go making ground cabins to cover yourself from the attacks.
2. Nothing happens if you have not done a work table in 1000 hours, you are not alone, remember it, you are not the only one looking for natural tables. xd
3.Hmmmm, certainly the moon lord ray is devastating, I am sorry you have lost, have you tried to make a teleportation network?
I don't know how to do it, but I think it can still work for you, honestly, I feel like you lost when you were going to beat it.
4.Don't carry the MK II celebration in the inventory when you want to mine, use the drill containment unit, also, to know wha missiles destroy blocks, there is a little message in the tooltip that says if it breaks or not breaks, I hope you can repair your loss .
I hope I have solved your problems.
I usually have a drill in my 1st slot, I just happened to have it there since I was helping clear out an area for someone.

Back
Top Bottom