Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

Nothing happens if you have not done a work table in 1000 hours, you are not alone, remember it, you are not the only one looking for natural tables. xd
They actually just added the
"benched" achievement with 1.4, meaning a lot of terraria veterans achieved it for the first time when they started their master/journey mode playthrough.

Last night-
I was in the undergound tundra biome, see a chest, see explosives under it.
So I cut out the explosives under it and prepare to dodge the bolder trap above when.

BOOM!
It had a second explosive set to the chest...
So this dead man's chest had 2 explosives, and 2 bolder traps triggered to it.

Last night-
I was in the undergound tundra biome, see a chest, see explosives under it.
So I cut out the explosives under it and prepare to dodge the bolder trap above when.

BOOM!
It had a second explosive set to the chest...
So this dead man's chest had 2 explosives, and 2 bolder traps triggered to it.
That problem would be solved by buying an object called a mechanical lens, this object is bought mechanically, and it will surely help you a lot when it comes to detecting traps.
I hope I've helped.

Eye of Cthulhu Master Mode, all of my Calamity Death Mode + Masochist Mode run (Stopped after Moon Lord, just couldn't do it), First time going into underground desert, First time entering the Dungeon before Skeletron, that time my computer crashed after Moonlord and it didn't save.
Maybe Terraria isn't the best game for my mental health.
Edit: Master Mode. I summoned Eye of Cthulhu. It was a Blood Moon, so Blood Moon enemies were spawning. You feel an evil presence watching you...

Last edited:
It's called the lunatic cultist
I had a platinum, MY FIRST PLATINUM in my inventory. i was walking to the dungeon because idk why, and I was firin my gun ahead without a care in the world
THen I hIt SoMeTHinG
and before I know it
i'm dead

My first ever Terraria world got overrun by Crimson in hardmode. I was still a noob, and didn't know what to do. I watched, terrified as it infected the desert, forcing my goblin tinkerer and mechanic to move out of their granite spaceship, and soon infecting the clothier's mini dungeon. I thought the Living Wood Tree would stop it. It didn't

The angler's fish and chips shop lake turned blood red, and the trees grew deep crimson leaves.

I ended up deleting the world. There was no way to save it. I still feel sad about it to this day.

My first ever Terraria world got overrun by Crimson in hardmode. I was still a noob, and didn't know what to do. I watched, terrified as it infected the desert, forcing my goblin tinkerer and mechanic to move out of their granite spaceship, and soon infecting the clothier's mini dungeon. I thought the Living Wood Tree would stop it. It didn't

The angler's fish and chips shop lake turned blood red, and the trees grew deep crimson leaves.

I ended up deleting the world. There was no way to save it. I still feel sad about it to this day.
What would you do if this happened to you today?

Back
Top Bottom