Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

When I first started terraria, my brother was post-moonlord, and I was on wooden armour. we were playing together, me building my very first NPC shoebox and my brother thought it would be funny to summon the moonlord, then leave. I am now where he was, and find the moonlord not very hard, but am still terrified of fighting him to this day

When I first started terraria, my brother was post-moonlord, and I was on wooden armour. we were playing together, me building my very first NPC shoebox and my brother thought it would be funny to summon the moonlord, then leave. I am now where he was, and find the moonlord not very hard, but am still terrified of fighting him to this day
Kill your brother.
I agree with Ghostrix on this one.
Uhh, no. Don't kill anyone, in Terraria maybe..but not irl. Honestly, just get overpowered weapons to kill him in a few minutes.

Well, about the hell tunnel you can go making ground cabins to cover yourself from the attacks.
2. Nothing happens if you have not done a work table in 1000 hours, you are not alone, remember it, you are not the only one looking for natural tables. xd
3.Hmmmm, certainly the moon lord ray is devastating, I am sorry you have lost, have you tried to make a teleportation network?
I don't know how to do it, but I think it can still work for you, honestly, I feel like you lost when you were going to beat it.
4.Don't carry the MK II celebration in the inventory when you want to mine, use the drill containment unit, also, to know wha missiles destroy blocks, there is a little message in the tooltip that says if it breaks or not breaks, I hope you can repair your loss .
I hope I have solved your problems.
Actually, it’s cuz it didn’t exists until 1.4 so he must’ve clocked most or all of those 1000 hours on 1.3. edit: oops too late

You see, I used to play a lot on console, but I've been waiting for the 1.4 update. I've tried playing on Steam, but I can't find the motivation to do a solo run, and any attempts to do so online result in lag. I've also deleted Steam from my laptop, as this is meant for school work. Any suggestions as for what to do?

Back
Top Bottom