Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

I had spectre stuff and an ironskin potion. It was a dumb attempt. (Or maybe I'm just bad) I think I may have taken out maybe 10k health of the the pig fish.

I decided to do a multiplayer run once. Expert mode. My laptop was really crappy back then, and that was the most painful run ever. Terrible framerate, so I had to turn frameskip off, resulting in desync. I was basically only able to use Summon weapons during the majority of the run, with melee becoming useful in early hardmode, when we got the flying knife. But other than that, it was suffering for me.
(One fun thing about the run was my usage of /me, I would type /me AAAAAAAAAA, so it would say:
*Esther AAAAAAAAAA)

I'll rekt Fishay boi for you if you want... My steam code is 1nF3cT10n065-
Lesiocore, you aren't on Steam.
USE THE RAZORBLADE TYPHO-
That's a Fishron drop. You aren't helping!
CHEESE HIM W-
Don't encourage cheese!
Look, try using the Magnet Sphere while flying around him with an arena, Wings and Amphibian Boots/Frog Legs.
You always recommend Amph Boots!
That's because it's good!

I might actually become an employee. Have nothing else to do anyways.
But I was planning on it!
Do you mind not pissing off an AI?
I AM AN AI!
(If you're wondering what's going on, it's an argument between two characters with basically the same text colors.
Blanche: #AFEEEE
Orion: #B5EBF5
)

I decided to do a multiplayer run once. Expert mode. My laptop was really crappy back then, and that was the most painful run ever. Terrible framerate, so I had to turn frameskip off, resulting in desync. I was basically only able to use Summon weapons during the majority of the run, with melee becoming useful in early hardmode, when we got the flying knife. But other than that, it was suffering for me.
(One fun thing about the run was my usage of /me, I would type /me AAAAAAAAAA, so it would say:
*Esther AAAAAAAAAA)
Well, that does sound traumatic. Unfortunately there is not much we can do to help, and anyway, you've fixed it now.
I might actually become an employee. Have nothing else to do anyways.
But I was planning on it!
Do you mind not pissing off an AI?
I AM AN AI!
(If you're wondering what's going on, it's an argument between two characters with basically the same text colors.
Blanche: #AFEEEE
Orion: #B5EBF5
)
NO YOU CANNOT JO-
Of course you ca-
N'T
CAN!
what you say? (im from the cheese sticks cult)
Me too, but I meant the evil cheese, the one that lets you fight a boss effortlessly, having no fun. It's not really cheese, it's just pretending to be.

Sounds good- HEY! STOP POINTING AT ME!
I AM POINTING AT YOU BECAUSE YOU WON'T SHUT UP!
YOU KNOW IT'S VERY RUDE TO POINT.
YOU'RE POINTING AT ME RIGHT NOW!

*Esther AAAAAAAAAA)
Well, hopefully you got a better laptop.
‘Multiplayer‘? SCREW YOUR FRIENDS AND DO IT SOLO.
You’re only saying that because you don’t have friends.
Sounds good- HEY! STOP POINTING AT ME!
I AM POINTING AT YOU BECAUSE YOU WON'T SHUT UP!
YOU KNOW IT'S VERY RUDE TO POINT.
YOU'RE POINTING AT ME RIGHT NOW!
So..uh, you both would like to join?

Look at you! Look at your finger! Look at your finger right now! What is it doing? You are pointing! You are accusing me of pointing, while your pointing-
I’m not pointing, you’re pointing. I’m just pointing out your pointing. Which is different from normal pointing. You haven’t seen pointing until I get through with you and then you’ll know-
*Intro music for the 1967 Spiderman cartoon starts playing, just like in what I'm referencing*

Maybe I'll apply, but my schedule is kinda confusing, so I'll think about it for a bit...
Well, that does sound traumatic. Unfortunately there is not much we can do to help, and anyway, you've fixed it now.
True, at least if adding 4 gigabytes of RAM and reinstalling Windows counts as fixing the issue, which I count it as such, because A Hat in Time is actually playable now, and my laptop isn't dying if I click multiplayer anywhere.
Well, hopefully you got a better laptop.
‘Multiplayer‘? SCREW YOUR FRIENDS AND DO IT SOLO.
You’re only saying that because you don’t have friends.
Well, the run ended right before the LC, and I moved on with other runs, one of which is still going, with a good friend of mine. (I bought the game for him because he didn't have it yet.)
As for the laptop, we added more RAM and reinstalled Windows, and now it isn't dying whenever I click any button in existence. (Unless it's Starbound, that one's unplayable now...)

Back
Top Bottom