Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

s-so.. i was playing master mode for the first time.. an-and i decided i was going to build an afk farm… for the r-.. rod of… rod of discord—…. and after what felt like *heavy breathing* days i— i finally got everything prepared. then, right before placing the f-final b-block i-i…. i got.. it..
That… Really sucks. Though I suppose most people spend ages waiting for it even after they have a farm, so at least you do have it.
Terraria 1.1.2. I got butchered by a Dungeon Guardian in the Underground Corruption biome because there didn't used to be a thorough enough check besides "Enough nearby dungeon brick + underground + natural underground wall tiles." So one spawned because the game thought I was in the Dungeon.

That was my first death.
…I wasn’t even aware that was a thing that could happen, weird.
I lost a world I was post-plantera in, and I can no longer play Terraria because of how much it disheartened me
Damn… Honestly, I don’t blame you for not wanting to play anymore.

That… Really sucks. Though I suppose most people spend ages waiting for it even after they have a farm, so at least you do have it.

…I wasn’t even aware that was a thing that could happen, weird.

Damn… Honestly, I don’t blame you for not wanting to play anymore.
it feels so… wrong using it, i think i might sell it

I can relate, I was terrified of the crimson at first because of the music
What's worse is that it was blocking 90% of the left side of my world back then, including almost the entire snow biome

Back
Top Bottom