Public Sprite House (A place that has public sprites and where people can request and make)

"Eye" got my eye on you.
Green Eyes.png
Blue Eyes.png
Yellow Eyes.png
White Eyes.png

Cat eyes! They'd work great as an accesory/helmet/vanity, and can be re-colored to whatever color you want. Even green and blue at the same time!

CausticEdge.png FeralthornClaymore.png Terratomere.png UrchinSpear.png

Some random sprites from the mod I have planned. Hope they look good.

Will post more once I've improved a few of the 200 sprites I already have.

I was weirdly happy with my work on the cat eyes, that I tried making cats!
Black Cat.png
White Cat.png

Perfect for mobs! As long as you can animate them, might only need 3-5 frames, I figure.

hopefully in the future this will be a big database of sprites that will help modders get sprites they need and bring up rep of some spriters like the goal of this thread.

So, I guess I'm gonna upload some of my old sprites for the mod I'm working on.
DecayedGears.png
TrueDecayedGears.png
DecayedGears2.png
DeadWay.png
Light'sSpear.png
SporeSpear.png
PoisonedHappiness.png

Three guns, one boomerang, two spears, and one bow!

I would like to see a chainsaw counterpart for "the axe". If that is even possible.
(If allowed to, Dennis would probably use it in his Power Tools mod)

I mean, I don't want to say these sprites are "bad", just very "experimental", and "situational".
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

What can I say, I was experimenting, and made a weird sprite. It happens, right?

Banner Made!:
Banner By Me 1.png
(btw anyone can make banners for this thread there is a banners area which people will have a choice of banner if they put one in their profile)
Support Code:
Code:
[url="http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/public-sprite-help-a-place-that-has-public-sprites-and-where-people-can-request-and-make.43701/"][img]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/banner-by-me-1-png.115025/[/img][/url]

hBFaADq.png

I begin 2D, so for the moment, i cut vanilla weapons, rebuild with excessive tape, recolor with dye and for finish, a big hammer on the face of my sprite.

But after try, i do not have a good result in game with this sprite, if he is not too ugly for a guy, he can take that.

Thank you.

I might send in my way olde sprites tomorrow, if I do, put it in it's own special spoiler in my contributions, it's a lot. However, for now, have my other colors of that weird sword!
Untitled3.png
Untitled4.png

Remove the background yourself, I don't feel like it. I think I made em' earlier or yesterday, just didn't put em' here.

One thing I realize is this is a good place for people to dump their replaced sprites in their mods(which 4 of 5 contributers did atleast once)

Back
Top Bottom