Xbox One Pumpkin Moon lag - unplayable after wave 13

Been trying pumpkin moons for awhile. Finally got the equipment and arena to make it through. Playing split screen coop. We got to wave 14 at midnight and were doing great. Then all of a sudden 5-10 Pumpkings and as many or more Headless Horsemen spawned and the game slowed to about 2 frames a second, sometimes completely freezing for multiple seconds. We became completely stuck and overrun. It makes the event impossible to play.

We restarted the Xbox and tried again. Same issue. It’s unbelievably infuriating. We could’ve finally beaten this thing but the lag made it impossible.

We’ve been experiencing other random lag as well. Especially during sandstorms. Is anyone else having this issue? Could it be my Xbox One?

How could it be the tv? That’s an interesting theory. But this happens very predictably in the game and I’ve never seen something like this in any other game or movie. Had the tv for a couple years now.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is it seriously just me? We’ve tried on three different Xboxes and TVs. It’s not the tv or Xbox. Seriously this is so infuriating. Got to wave 15 at about 11pm and from then on until 4:30am the game was just frozen. Would wake up for a few seconds, lock up for 30 seconds, and we’d be halfway across the map. This is so bad. It can’t just be us.

Bought on the digital store and installed on the hard drive. No disc. Even lags in an Xbox One S with an SSD upgrade so it’s definitely not the drive.

I mean we got to wave 15 and completed it and got all the drops we wanted. So that’s good. But it makes me nervous to even try the Frost Moon lol I wonder if it’s splitscreen causing the issue. I’ll try a solo pumpkin moon tomorrow just to see what happens.

You know what I think that had happened to me playing coop. But I do think it's the coop. I don't play coop much, so It's was hard to test it. Still try it tomorrow single player.

Back
Top Bottom